Crossplayers & Crossdressers Gathering

Started by Ayanami Rei First Child, March 05, 2007, 07:31:09 PM

Farfie_Girl

I think we should seriously have a sign. I was counting on one this year but honestly, I think I walked right past you guys.
I believe I am in Hell, therefore I am

-Costumes-
Farfarello (Weiss Kreuz) '09, 85%
Hector Barbossa (PotC) '09, 90%
Possible Chowder (Chowder) '09, 0%

LM

Yeah sorry I didn't hang around longer initially because I thought that would be it--I should've stayed but I had to meet someone.  But I'll probably be back next year to do more crossplay, so let's try it again!
Ani-Maid Productions
amateur otaku since 1999
HK film fan since 1996

costumes at Fanime Con '07:
Tomo Takino (Azumanga Daioh)
Derek Wildstar (Star Blazers)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
Shin Ani-maid (original)
Rei Ayanami (Evangelion)

K&K4ever

Bad news, a big chunk of my costumes were stollen after I got back from AX, but I'm hoping to have replaced some by the time Fanime roles around.

I will definetly have the new costumes by then, but none are crosspaly, but don't right me off yet, I'm working on it.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "K&K4ever"Bad news, a big chunk of my costumes were stollen after I got back from AX, but I'm hoping to have replaced some by the time Fanime roles around.

I will definetly have the new costumes by then, but none are crosspaly, but don't right me off yet, I'm working on it.
Well then just borrow a skirt if you're a guy and come on down! ^_^

If you're a girl..just get some cheap crossplay...

Next year I'll try working on some sort of sign...along with some music as well!

If anyone can supply us with something to play "Dude Looks Like A Lady" and other theme songs..that'd be great! We're also looking for people to tote signs around to gather people in! <3

Pengin-san

I didn't make it to the gathering for '07, but I'll certainly make it this year ^^!  So if you can, please sign me up as Pengin-san going as Guy Cecil from Tales of the Abyss.
I'm hosting a panel this year!  Come check out Visual Kei: More Than Music!  It will be filled with fun, glamor, and sheer awesome music!

Leviathan

--

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Leviathan"Ooh ooh!! I'm going to try to Crossplay as "Miles Edgeworthy" (Phoenix Wright) So I wanna join the bash!! Now I just have to get the costume, shouldn't be too hard, there are several places that sell it. :D
Awesome! Well I'm looking forward to seeing you there Leviathan. If there's anything you could help contribute to the gathering in terms of advertising or gathering more people here, we would all be most appreciative ^_^

Leviathan

---

Farfie_Girl

Lets see, are you in need of just music or a portable stereo (Boombox? I forget... I'm too old to remember) I can find some music and slap them on a CD. I can also make a sign or two to help out.

I don't know which costume I'll be wearing whenever we do this, but all of my costumes are crossplay so I don't think it'll matter. The closer we get to it, the more I'll have decided which outfit I'm wearing on which day.
I believe I am in Hell, therefore I am

-Costumes-
Farfarello (Weiss Kreuz) '09, 85%
Hector Barbossa (PotC) '09, 90%
Possible Chowder (Chowder) '09, 0%

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well we're fine with whatever costume that you bring! We're just happy that you will be coming and hanging out with us!

Yes a portable stereo or one of those backpacks with speakers would be AWESOME.

Akito-kun

Awesome, I will be going as Akito from Air Gear when he's in the Wedding Dress and/or Shuichi when he's in the School Girl Cosplay. No matter what, I will be wearing SOME kind of Crossplay, my friend is making me x]

Cosplays:
Akito SJ-Air Gear(%100)
Near-Death Note(%100)
Agito Dress-Air Gear(%75)
Shuichi-Gravitation(%0)
Shuichi SG-Gravitation(%0)
Cons: Sac-Anime,AOD,Fanime,AX,Otakon 0

luckyends

it seemed like last year no one was there so i hope this year theres more i went for like 20 minuts and it was only me rei and a nana well if its the same day as the naruto gathering il go as man temari again ^_^ see ya there i can also try and bring snacks <3
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Nightroad

I WANT TO GO!!!!! This is my 2nd year cosplaying as the other sex AND I LOVE IT!!!!! But I am confused as to what time the gathering is at? Could you tell what the time is as of now??? The would be great! THANKS!!!
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

kimu

Considering I am already joining two Gatherings with crossplays....if it's on those days and doesn't conflict with other stuff, I'll try to visit this one, too.
I have one cosplay in progress that I want done by Fanime that won't be a crossplay. But if I somehow manage to get a third new crossplay done....then there's 3 out of 4 cosplays possible for this gathering.

localuvr

I'll be there. I'm crossplaying as Haku from Naruto!
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

emo_avenger

hey! the time sounds good! isnt the loveless gathering going to be at the foutain too? but its okay cuz it starts at like 2:00pm so it dosnt clash. put me down for ritsuka from loveless! right after the loveless gathering i guess ill be sticking around for this one! aha. i hope we get a large turnout.
Fanime '08 cosplay.....

sasuke - non time skip ~gathering on sun-12:00pm~ all sunday
Ritsuka - Loveless ~gathering on sat 2:00pm~ all saturday
shinigami - bleach ~cant make the gathering~ all friday

hijou

I may be there.
I typically crossplay anyway. XD

I'll either be L (Death Note, duh), Naota (FLCL), Inui (Prince of Tennis) or Jan (Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger).
Not sure, really.
.:: Cosplays ::.

Kusano Akira [ Nobuta wo Produce ] ~ Undecided
Yukimura Seiichi [ Prince of Tennis ] ~ Undecided

yumicchi88

just a plan for now.

crossplaying as Tsuna from Katekyo Hitman REBORN!!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

KamijoIsLove

Crossplaying...does JRock count? ^^ ;

If so, I'll be Kamijo from Versailles~ =3