Crossplayers & Crossdressers Gathering

Started by Ayanami Rei First Child, March 05, 2007, 07:31:09 PM

localuvr

omg, I hope you do! that'll be so cool to see!
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

KamijoIsLove

Aww, sankyuu~! =D

I'm thrilled, suddenly. I've never actually dressed up like this, or gone to a gathering, or...eheheh, yep. Cosplay virgin here. >_< Oh how frightening and exciting at the same time~!

localuvr

Avairrianna

Well If it's on the same day or around the same time as the Ouran Host club gathering I'll talk my group into going seeing as I'm a girl playing Haruhi and most of the hosts are being played by girls lol!

So put me down for either Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran or Female Choji from Naruto (That counts right?)
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Gatsby

Hehe... I just might pull my Lucy costume out of storage for this... I'll think about it.

emo_avenger

Fanime '08 cosplay.....

sasuke - non time skip ~gathering on sun-12:00pm~ all sunday
Ritsuka - Loveless ~gathering on sat 2:00pm~ all saturday
shinigami - bleach ~cant make the gathering~ all friday

localuvr

fragiledreamer

Heh if this gathering isn't closed to friends only I'll be bringing Kazekage Gaara from Naruto.  First time going to fanime... what exactly do we do during these 'gatherings'.
Fanime 2009
Shippuden Gaara - Returning
Kazekage Gaara - Returning
Elizabeth Swann - 100%
Lil' Gaara - 5%
Formal BW Ball Gaara - 50%
Hitsugaya Toshiro - uh... i have a sword?
Tasuki? - 20%

Avairrianna

If we keep it on this day then I wont be able to go  :'( This day might end up being my Phoenix Wright day so I'll be a girl but we'll see as we get closer
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Nightroad

What day is the gathering going to be on? I can't find the date!! O.o
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

localuvr

Nightroad

Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

KamijoIsLove

This thing still going on? Just wondering. xD

localuvr

Yep yep. at least, i think it is.
I don't know, maybe people have been busy like me T.T damn school
but, i'm pretty sure we're still alive

KamijoIsLove

Heh, okay.

If that is the case (and pardon my ignorance) but when and where is it? I saw the dates posted in the first post, but that was for last year's. o_O

Or are they the same?

...sorry. >_>

localuvr

I don't think we are. I just noticed this the other day, when I was reading it over. We don't seem to have a present date. That, is a problem. Not only that, but we're not on the official list for gatherings. So, I don't think that we're having a gathering. Could someone tell me if we are, in fact, having this? Cuz, I don't know.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: localuvr on April 17, 2008, 04:29:25 PM
I don't think we are. I just noticed this the other day, when I was reading it over. We don't seem to have a present date. That, is a problem. Not only that, but we're not on the official list for gatherings. So, I don't think that we're having a gathering. Could someone tell me if we are, in fact, having this? Cuz, I don't know.
While I don't know why we're not on the Official Gathering List....The current Date/Time is Saturday at 5PM.

I let this thread die, which is probably why the gathering list doesn't show us. I should have messaged them earlier about this....

FYI I am thinking about changing the date to Saturday @ 4PM. It will conflict with the Kingdom Hearts people, but it will NOT conflict with the Cosplay Masquerade Official Meeting. If this sounds like a good idea to everyone, let me know.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: KamijoIsLove on January 08, 2008, 12:46:51 AM
Aww, sankyuu~! =D

I'm thrilled, suddenly. I've never actually dressed up like this, or gone to a gathering, or...eheheh, yep. Cosplay virgin here. >_< Oh how frightening and exciting at the same time~!
With a little bit of luck I'll be in the same boat. I just have to get ahold of my Crossplay maker T_T

localuvr

Quote from: Ayanami Rei First Child on May 12, 2008, 08:10:48 PM
While I don't know why we're not on the Official Gathering List....The current Date/Time is Saturday at 5PM.

I let this thread die, which is probably why the gathering list doesn't show us. I should have messaged them earlier about this....

FYI I am thinking about changing the date to Saturday @ 4PM. It will conflict with the Kingdom Hearts people, but it will NOT conflict with the Cosplay Masquerade Official Meeting. If this sounds like a good idea to everyone, let me know.
either one sounds good to me. I'll try to be there. try being the key word because currently, I'm unsure if I can go to fanime at all, due to grades. but, i'll try my hardest. but, I'd go with the 4PM, just to make things a bit easier. thanks for being willing to do this!

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: localuvr on May 13, 2008, 03:30:56 PM
Quote from: Ayanami Rei First Child on May 12, 2008, 08:10:48 PM

either one sounds good to me. I'll try to be there. try being the key word because currently, I'm unsure if I can go to fanime at all, due to grades. but, i'll try my hardest. but, I'd go with the 4PM, just to make things a bit easier. thanks for being willing to do this!
The time of the gathering IS currently at 4PM actually ^_^;