video updates

Started by the otaku god, March 06, 2007, 07:17:33 PM

the otaku god

remember as the con comes closer you can find your video updates here:
http://forums.fanime.com/viewtopic.php?t=2223&start=80
so far we got our late night marathons up and the marathon room. take a look and see what going on!
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

phoenixphire24

Is there any way to get these updates on the main page? I understand if they're changing all the time and it would be a big hastle. It would just be nice to not have to look through the forum for them.

the otaku god

we try but sometimes it takes to long for them to update the web pages so this is the best way while u wait. think of it as a sneak peek before it hits the main web page.
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

phoenixphire24

the otaku god

hi everybody,
go vist the video form to find out what films are being showen.
http://forums.fanime.com/viewtopic.php?p=158780#158780
enjoy and let us know what u think on that page.

the otaku god

hi everybody,
go here for videos major updates
http://forums.fanime.com/viewtopic.php?t=2223&start=100
i hope you enjoy what you see!

LadyKaren

We're working on it. They'll be online soon..
Serious. I was working on them today. They'll be on the website soon.

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "the otaku god"hi everybody,
go here for videos major updates
http://forums.fanime.com/viewtopic.php?t=2223&start=100
i hope you enjoy what you see!

Thank you so much for posting links to ANN with show descriptions!

the otaku god

you haven't seen anything yet! just wait till all the info is listed onto the fanimecon websight. ALL THE INFO I HAVE POSTED ON THE FORMS THIS YEAR!!!! this is why fanimecon has the best video programming then any other con in the us!

the otaku god

hey everbody all the video updates are now on fanimecons web sight. big thanks go's out to web team. there was a lot of work that was put in to it. i hope you enjoy!
http://www.fanime.com/video/

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "the otaku god"hey everbody all the video updates are now on fanimecons web sight. big thanks go's out to web team. there was a lot of work that was put in to it. i hope you enjoy!

Time to start weeding through it. Thanks!

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "the otaku god"hey everbody all the video updates are now on fanimecons web sight. big thanks go's out to web team. there was a lot of work that was put in to it. i hope you enjoy!

I notice one piece is on Jerry's list...

it's licensed...but you said that we'd be marathoning the Enies Lobby arc. Is that still happening? And if it is, who's subbing it? Kaizoku's too far behind to finish that much by the end of may.

Just curious.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

the otaku god

it will start with adc heaven subs then end it with vegapunk subs. theres a big long history of what happen with adc heaven.
one piece is licensed to a certin point. just like naruto and bleach.

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "the otaku god"it will start with adc heaven subs then end it with vegapunk subs. theres a big long history of what happen with adc heaven.
one piece is licensed to a certin point. just like naruto and bleach.

oh ok. So the enies lobby arc episodes aren't licensed and so you can show subtitled versions. Gotcha.

Sounds fun.
Swap meet staff - 2014

the otaku god

hey everybody,
video has a major update for you all. something thats never been done before. you ready for this........
video will have its schedule up on the web sight sometime today or tomorrow. i hope you guys are happy as much as we are in video. so print them out and bring them to the con. and if you got any questions about what were showing look to the video page or ask me viva this forms or in person. enjoy and can't wait to see you at our con!!!!

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "the otaku god"hey everybody,
video has a major update for you all. something thats never been done before. you ready for this........
video will have its schedule up on the web sight sometime today or tomorrow. i hope you guys are happy as much as we are in video. so print them out and bring them to the con. and if you got any questions about what were showing look to the video page or ask me viva this forms or in person. enjoy and can't wait to see you at our con!!!!

Wow Jerry. I must say I'm impressed *applause*
Swap meet staff - 2014

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "the otaku god"hey everybody,

the otaku god, you are now my favorite person EVER.

the otaku god

Kyokun

Holy crap, the video schedule already!!  THIS ROCKS!  Thank you so much!

FanFicGuru

Oh yeah...you deserve a medal my friend.

So much stuff to watch! I can't wait, this is going to ROCK!
Swap meet staff - 2014