So much anime, so little space.

Started by Ska_Kitti, March 07, 2007, 03:53:08 PM

Ska_Kitti

On my monthly conquests to Anime Palace I realized that I'm running out of room to put all my stuff. I've arranged my room twice to accomodate my statues and small figures, but finding I'm having to buy the cheap posters to cover the walls now to fill that gap we anime fans need. I'm not the kind to sell of my stuff either being the packrat I am. Someone said I should start hanging my statues from the ceiling lol. In the meantime of finding space for my next conquests, I'm probably going to buy those posters because I don't want to poke holes in the walls of a rented room for my mass amounts of wallscrolls. Any IKEA ideas or something like that?
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

I'm in the same predicament.  I have some PVCs, tons of trading figures, and dozens of posters I don't have space for. XD;  I'm exploring my options and for the PVCs & figures, I figure I should probably look into getting wall shelves.  Either that or a glass display case, which is only $60-70 @IKEA.  The posters, I'm rotating on my wall using poster putty.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

~~Loktera~~

All my manga is currently being shifted around again... For the 3'rd time in the past 4 months. I keep buying more... And I keep running out of room.... And now that I have my friends Ranma 1/2 collection....

I need a bigger bookshelf...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

AbsolutelyCursed

All this talk about shifting/finding space reminds me of my workplace.