Are you looking for a commissioner to make your costume/wig? *UPDATE: 11.08.07*

Started by Chloe, March 10, 2007, 02:46:42 PM

koella

Thanks for the links! Does anybody know where I could get some Paradise Kiss cosplay outfits?

Crazy_Saiko

Quote from: "Chloe"
Quote from: "Crazy_Saiko"wow.. Chloe, you are one of the most helpful ppl i know -^^-

Dude... I now how you like to cosplay, so I thought this wold help you out!  But, I never see you on AIM, and I gave the links to Jason, but he closed my window. D:

See anything you likie? X3
Yea -^^-

how'd you exaclty FIND THE TIME TO DO THAT?
<br />Please, PM me if you\'re curious.

Chloe

Quote from: "Crazy_Saiko"
Quote from: "Chloe"
Quote from: "Crazy_Saiko"wow.. Chloe, you are one of the most helpful ppl i know -^^-

Dude... I now how you like to cosplay, so I thought this wold help you out!  But, I never see you on AIM, and I gave the links to Jason, but he closed my window. D:

See anything you likie? X3
Yea -^^-

how'd you exaclty FIND THE TIME TO DO THAT?

Cosplay is what I do online. :]

In any case, I'll update the main thread occasionally for new or more sites, so check in when you can!

Speaking of which, I'll update it right now... XD
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

BrightHeart76

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"
Quote from: "BrightHeart76"I got mine from qqcosplay.  They are AMAZING!  I love my cosplay and they made it in less then a month very cheap.  Made beautifully and fits great.  I definately recomend them.

Can I see some pics of the cosplay? I tried to ask them, but they're really poor in replies and e-mailing in general-- normally, giving me one sentence replies that tell me nearly nothing. I just want to see if it's worth it.

Here you go

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Chloe

Quote from: "koella"Thanks for the links! Does anybody know where I could get some Paradise Kiss cosplay outfits?
'

I tried looking, but I didn't see any.

Well, I saw one on eBay, but there was only one.  Are you looking for a particular one?  You can always get it commissioned by one of the sites I made in the first post.

koella

Yeah I was hoping someone had a premade Miwako outfit.  But I guess commision would be alright too.

Chloe

Quote from: "koella"Yeah I was hoping someone had a premade Miwako outfit.  But I guess commision would be alright too.

It's more like a dress, right?  Then it should cost you maybe... Somewhere over 100 dollars, maybe 150?  Depending on the place, I suppose. D:

Chloe

Okay, I'm going to update this thread again.  Fanime is coming close!  And I want to be sure that everyone who wants to cosplay, but doesn't have time to make it, can! D:

mDuo13

Man, it's all about making your own cosplay. Learning to sew can be kind of fun! I think... I still can't use a sewing machine...
(pssssst, thanks for that last year, Chloe)

heeroyuy135

Quote from: "Chloe"Okay, I'm going to update this thread again.  Fanime is coming close!  And I want to be sure that everyone who wants to cosplay, but doesn't have time to make it, can! D:
Agreed.

BTW, I just got my Ouran costume in from qqcosplay...they did a wonderful job, plus they got it within the time window I thought it would take!

Eheroofjustice

I don't plan on going to AX to pick up the cosplay. besides, it's too expensive. and too far to travel. unless someone can ship it to me. and I'm looking for someone who can make Haseyo's cosplay for .hack//g.u or .hack//roots. and Reinforce from Mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha a's. can someone make those cosplays for me?
Yay! Guilty Gear rocks! I love crossdressing! ^_^

Chloe

Oh, can we make this a sticky?  That way it'd stay up for anyone who was looking for bought-cosplays? D:

Krnchichiri

I haven't personally bought from them, but this website has really good cosplays. :3

http://www.dream-angels.net/

Not very much selection, but they do commissions.
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

Chloe

Oh, I know them.  It's heki-chan/anna's site.  I'm glad to see that they put up a shop and all~  Well, I'll add it onto the main page then.  

Thanks for contributing!  I'm sure this thread could help alot of people who have trouble or who need a costume done. ^^

Chloe

REVIVE THIS THREAD! *Revives*

If someone could make this maybe a sticky, then people would have easier access to it. D:

Hope everyone is cosplay shopping happily~ :3

sonyatheunicorn

I need help I want to find a really nice Hinata costume from the anime Naruto but i dont want it to be very expensive

Can anyone lend a hand?

??? :(

Chloe

Quote from: sonyatheunicorn on October 25, 2007, 10:20:16 PM
I need help I want to find a really nice Hinata costume from the anime Naruto but i dont want it to be very expensive

Can anyone lend a hand?

Hinata is a rather common costume you can find online.  But, unfortunately, online it can be expensive... And it all depending on where you get it.  On eBay, there is alot of Chinese Sellers that would sell it for cheap, but it can be unreliable since alot of the sellers have mixed reviews. (i.e. honestdragonchina or SuperChinaSeller) 

Although some have gotten good costumes from them, it's better to be safe than without a costume.  I think the best thing is to find someone who might commission it for you because you can normally get it for cheaper than online.  Places you can check are:

(Not from the best option to least, but just a general list I complied)

A) CosplayLab.com - You can check for people that have done Hinata's costume, and you can ask them if they'd be willing to make you one. I got a costume by asking, and she was really nice about it.  So, don't be afraid, just make sure you start off by saying how much you liked their costume, and you're wondering they could make you one.

http://www.cosplaylab.com/proshop/ - You can also go here and check for your local commissioners in the area to make things easier as well.

B) Cosplay.com

C) Check the Fanime BB on the "Incredible Things I Can Make" Forum and look up for Acid Kitten's thread of taking commissions.  You can PM her or e-mail her about how much it might cost. 

D) Or you can check the links I've provided in the first page of the thread! 
    Ex: QQCosplay.com has a large selection of Naruto costumes and are a reliable seller.

E) You can check eBay too, just be careful!

Hope this helps you out~ :3

sonyatheunicorn

Quote from: Chloe on October 25, 2007, 10:47:18 PM

Can anyone lend a hand?

Hinata is a rather common costume you can find online.  But, unfortunately, online it can be expensive... And it all depending on where you get it.  On eBay, there is alot of Chinese Sellers that would sell it for cheap, but it can be unreliable since alot of the sellers have mixed reviews. (i.e. honestdragonchina or SuperChinaSeller) 

Although some have gotten good costumes from them, it's better to be safe than without a costume.  I think the best thing is to find someone who might commission it for you because you can normally get it for cheaper than online.  Places you can check are:

A) CosplayLab.com - You can check for people that have done Hinata's costume, and you can ask them if they'd be willing to make you one. I got a costume by asking, and she was really nice about it.  So, don't be afraid, just make sure you start off by saying how much you liked their costume, and you're wondering they could make you one.

http://www.cosplaylab.com/proshop/ - You can also go here and check for your local commissioners in the area to make things easier as well.

B) Cosplay.com

C) Check the Fanime BB on the "Incredible Things I Can Make" Forum and look up for Acid Kitten's thread of taking commissions.  You can PM her or e-mail her about how much it might cost. 

Ex: QQCosplay.com has a large selection of Naruto costumes and are a reliable seller.

i found this site which sells good cosplays at a good price i'd like to buy a costume from them but im not shure if its a bad idea :S ?

https://www.mooncostumes.com/

Chloe

Quote from: sonyatheunicorn on October 25, 2007, 11:04:00 PM
Quote from: Chloe on October 25, 2007, 10:47:18 PM

Can anyone lend a hand?

B) Cosplay.com

i found this site which sells good cosplays at a good price i'd like to buy a costume from them but im not shure if its a bad idea :S ?

https://www.mooncostumes.com/

Well, Moon Costumes was sort of a turn off for me.  Price-wise as well as quality on some.  When I first looked them up, I saw that they had a similar layout like Limebarb.com (The blue lining the character) and also that their price for the costumes was WAY too expensive.

Personally, I think that the Hinata costume offered there is expensive ($95), and QQCosplay offers it for a cheaper price ($89 w/shipping).  It is also a more reliable site as well.  I also think that the quality itself isn't as good, and I've read some reviews.

Although QQCosplay doesn't include the extra items, it seems like CosplayMagic.com (Although it also has the blue border like Moon) gives you all the accessories with the costume for ($93).  I have heard that what you pay is what you get so far goes as quality.  But, that price includes Shipping as well.
NOTE: I am talking about the Hinata BEFORE TIME SKIP.

Hope you can make a better decision about what you want. ^^

sonyatheunicorn

I've bought a costume from QQCosplay.com
hopefully im satisfied with what ill get
this was my first time ordering something from the internet so ill be having big expectations
Did i do the right thing from ordering at QQCosplay? is it a trustworthy site?