Can Someone help me?

Started by ChibiSerenaChan, March 11, 2007, 01:40:10 PM

ChibiSerenaChan

Surprisingly, my friends wants to do a Bleach group cosplay, and well they kinda forced me into the group. so anyways i suck at finding reference pictures. Well for one thing i barely watch bleach, i only watched till like episode 60ish. But don't worry i'll watch more bleach to know more about the person i'll be cosplaying as =D for those who are bleach fans i don't want to dissappoint you guys ya know?

And well i stopped, but my friends really really really want to do bleach, so they stuck me with dressing up as Soi Fong (i believe that's how you spell her name.), just because they say i have hair like her's anyways. so can someone find me good full body reference pictures of her so i can make her costume. i've tried searching but at times like this i'm horrible for searching, and all i see are mostly half body.

if you help me i'll highly appreciate it!! and i'll probably have my boyfriend draw you guys gift art for your help. since i have no clue how i'd repay anyone. >T_T<

this is my hair, this was when i first had the hair cut back in july, but i've been cutting it every 3 months so the tail part has grown to mid back, and the short hair well its always shorter around chin length and the color is pretty much dissappearing too, so by fanime i'd probably have pretty much the exact hair (honestly i didn't even realize that i had the same hairstyle as them since i watched most of bleach in december >^_^<;; )

but anyways yes i'll be cosplaying as her. so i'll need pics of her usual clothes, as well as the captain's jacket she wears. i need all the help i can get!! thank you!

oh btw i might need pictures for my boyfriend's character too. he's going to be kisuke urahara in the group. and yeah i'll mostlikely be making his costume too. sorry for the trouble!! if you want to see our artwork for gift art in return for your help please check it out =D just so u know what we do. DeviantArt

~~~~~~~~
i'll be doing other cosplays but i'm still unsure of which. my other friends wants to toss me into some burst angel costume or yami to boshi to hon no tobibito. but yeah who knows. XD but for now i know i'll be doing bleach with others
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

XpHoBiaX

You should definately have the plush when you cosplay. ^_^

there you go.

This is on ebay right now.

http://i20.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/02/0b/83_2.JPG

XpHoBiaX

AnimeEmperor

ChibiSerenaChan

there's just something i wanted to be clear about soi fong. the slit on the sider of her hips. its not bare skin right with a thong looking thing right?? its supposed to have a sort of undergarment right?

anyways thank you for all the pictures its really useful!! anyone wants a simple chibi of whatever they want?? i can have my bf draw it and i can color it real quickly =3 just a small token of thank you?
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

phoenixphire24

I'm pretty sure that's bare skin with a "thong." You don't have to sew the pants that way of course. You should only have to cosplay what your comfortable wearing. You'll have the captains jacket over it anyway.

Yukari Kaiba

ive seen pictures of Soi Fong though with what looks like white panels under the slits so she's not "exposed". you can do either version.

edit: found a picture!

hope to see you at the Bleach gathering on Sunday! *is leading Bleach gathering ^^*
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ChibiSerenaChan

Quote from: "phoenixphire24"I'm pretty sure that's bare skin with a "thong." You don't have to sew the pants that way of course. You should only have to cosplay what your comfortable wearing. You'll have the captains jacket over it anyway.

true, but with my friends they say i should take some pics without the jacket since she takes it off during battle anyways. I have no problem with wearing a string for underwear and all its just that i'm picky and rather have what they wear in the anime. people tell me the thong part is fanart type stuff. so yeah
One of the Original

lycan510

Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"

there you go.

I agree. Go as the gal on the right. much better suited for you.
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"