Final Fantasy Creatures gathering!

Started by Moogleborg, March 12, 2007, 03:47:55 PM

Moogleborg

Allll righty then! Thanks to some help from princessblade, i've been doing some thinking and now i've decided that i'll hold a gathering for all of the Final Fantasy Creatures! ^_^ Hopefully at the same time as the regular FF gathering.

Originally, this would be another Moogle gathering, but since last years Moogle gathering was a bit lackluster due to lack of planning, which is sadly my fault for it, but this year i'm hoping to make this one even more better! ^_^

So come out from the caves all of ya Moogles! And hopefully bring some Chocobos with ya! ^^ Any Cait Siths?! Bangaas? Moombas? What about Bombs?

Yes, even summoned creatures are allowed, so lets bring in some Shivas, some Ifrits, hell, even Knights of the Round if someones willing to dress as them! ^^ From staple beasts, to summons, to even boss characters, lets bring in some Final Fantasy Beasties everyone! :D

Heres the list so far:
Youko_Kurama: Siren (Final Fantasy VIII Summon), Gurdy (Final Fantasy XII Moogling Moogle) (possibly)
Youko_Kurama's Boyfriend: Nono (Final Fantasy XII, brother of Montblanc) (possibly)
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Youko_Kurama

*smiles* What a great idea! I will have Siren done and maybe I can talk Shiva to come out with me. I will even try to make a minimog, pupu, and carbuncle stuff animals. *smiles* But if I make my BF and mine Moogle costumes, then I will show up and Gurdy and he will be Nano. Both of the moogles are from ff 12. Hope to be there.
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

Moogleborg

Sweet! :D Youko_Kurama, I got you down as Siren, and you and your boyfriends Moogle costumes down as a possiblity. Although I would love to see them if ya get to make them! ^_^ Kawaii! :D
Running on moé, 24/7/365.