Fullmetal alchemist (saturday gathering!)

Started by ranma12, March 12, 2007, 04:13:17 PM

the... ummm..cosplayer?

Hello Im cosplaying Roy Mustang friend cosplaying Maes Hughes we would like to join your list please. hope to see evreyone at fanime!
Roy Mustang: Its Going to Rain Today...

ranma12

Quote from: "the... ummm..cosplayer?"Hello Im cosplaying Roy Mustang friend cosplaying Maes Hughes we would like to join your list please. hope to see evreyone at fanime!
great your name is added ^_^

the... ummm..cosplayer?

Oh cool thank sadly this is my 2nd con in my life ;; but is it okay if my cousin who is cosplaying ed could come by aswell? I dont know how these gatherings work :P

ranma12

Quote from: "the... ummm..cosplayer?"Oh cool thank sadly this is my 2nd con in my life ;; but is it okay if my cousin who is cosplaying ed could come by aswell? I dont know how these gatherings work :P
lol the more th marrier!! (excuse spelling hehe) but yeah it would be great haha.

A gathering is for any group of the same anime to join together to talk and tale pictures. And for people who just going around taking pic's can find a group of them. and a place to renact the cosplay out hehe.

dd that help at all?

the... ummm..cosplayer?

caineyamiyasha

Oh man I don't know if my group is going to bring out FMA cosplay! I really want to got to this it would be fun... Maybe just a cosplay for the hour! Still have to see how that goes!

ranma12

ranma12

blitzacetidus

Aww--- the Naruto and FMA Gatherings collide? Shoot, I wanted to be a part of them both. D:

My group will be there though, Ill be cosplaying as Edward( Movie or Series is to be decided)
    My buddy Mandy(Nutcracker) Will be cosplaying as Roy, Izumi,  Movie Alphonse or Alfons Heiderich
   and Mandys sister Jen (KawaiiKitten) will be cosplaying as Roze or Noah. :3

see you guys there!

AnimeEmperor

I've decided to come to the Saturday gathering because I want to go to the Gaia thing on sunday.

Umm... Cosplayer's Cousin

Ok XD Thankfully i actualy found the time to get on this site....Glad i did too...

Got some new info.

By my name I AM his cousin, Sad to say that he wont be able to make it to the Fanime this year ; ; same with his friend.

BUT I myself will still be attending the Fanime  :D

Is it ok if i can come to the Gathering?? Ill be dressing up as Edward (I know there is already one i just wana join ya guyes)

ranma12

Quote from: "blitzacetidus"Aww--- the Naruto and FMA Gatherings collide? Shoot, I wanted to be a part of them both. D:

My group will be there though, Ill be cosplaying as Edward( Movie or Series is to be decided)
    My buddy Mandy(Nutcracker) Will be cosplaying as Roy, Izumi,  Movie Alphonse or Alfons Heiderich
   and Mandys sister Jen (KawaiiKitten) will be cosplaying as Roze or Noah. :3

see you guys there!
well You could stay for 30 mins you know ^_- and change later for naruto ^_^ and yay's hope you come ^_^

ranma12

ranma12

@ Umm... Cosplayer's Cousin   yeah we'd love to have you

@ AnimeEmperor who you gona be ? and yay!

ANNouncement!!

I need to know if this list looks good!!

Fullmetal alchemist gathering
humans

Ed-normal: Ranmasan, blitzacetidus, Umm... Cosplayer's Cousin
ed-movie: blitzacetidus
Al-movie: Nutcracker
Roy:, Nutcracker
Hughes:
Honhime of light:
lust: princessblade
sloth: princessblade's friend
envy:
greed: princessblade's friend
pride:
Sheska:  Trinity Love
Izumi: Nutcracker
Alfons Heiderich :Nutcracker
rose: KawaiiKitten
state alchemist: AnimeEmperor
Noah: KawaiiKitten

princessblade

Eh? Only 3 homunculi?? Aww. T.T

I hope there're more during the convention! Only 10 days from now. ;)

AnimeEmperor

foamalchemist

I may bring my Kimbley to the gathering, but we'll see. ;)