luckyends

when is the fanime dance? what day and what times plz
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

DJ Stormy

The dance should start later in the evening i think somewhere around 8ish maybe later not sure but the dance is on Friday Saturday and Sunday, when you go and pick up you badges and stuff they should give you a event guide telling you when most of the programs are.

Cheers,
Dave S. (Stormy)

Dj Stormy @ Myspace

luckyends

Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

DJ Stormy

No prob, see you on the dance floor.

Dave S. (Stormy)

Dj Stormy @ Myspace

Kegan_Flame

YAAAAAAY FANIME DANCE!!!

i'm excited, it's one of my fave fanime events... i am so getting rave pants this year >.>

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"YAAAAAAY FANIME DANCE!!!
i'm excited, it's one of my fave fanime events... i am so getting rave pants this year >.>

We should go shopping together for clothing for it.

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "LadyKaren"

yeah! that's be so awesome!!

i want these >.>

http://cgi.ebay.com/G19-rave-phat-pants-w-lots-of-pink-reflective-bits_W0QQitemZ330091771908QQcategoryZ112428QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"

i want these >.>

http://cgi.ebay.com/G19-rave-phat-pants-w-lots-of-pink-reflective-bits_W0QQitemZ330091771908QQcategoryZ112428QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

FOR $185?

I COULD BUY A COSPLAY FOR THAT AMOUNT...

wow. Who knew pants could be so expensive...

Kegan_Flame

didn't say i was going to get them >.<

i'm broke...

i'm poor ;_;

DJ Stormy

i want these >.>

Hey if you folks are looking for dance wear check out

http://www.bewild.com

http://www.cyberdog.net/tradingstation/index.html

http://www.psylofashion.com/

these are just a few great sites that carry the best in dance wear

Cheers =)

Dave S. (Stormy)

Dj Stormy @ Myspace

Sasami

I was wondering if the dance room will be in the same place as last year in 2006? I thought it was a bit small, but then again the room for 2005 was SOOOO BIG XD...

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "Sasami"I was wondering if the dance room will be in the same place as last year in 2006? I thought it was a bit small, but then again the room for 2005 was SOOOO BIG XD...

I loved the room last year, it's better when there are tons of people all semi-squished ^_^ it wasn't nearly as bad as some places i've been, i deffinantly liked the size of the room :)

DJ Stormy

I'm not sure you guys are just gonna have to wait and find out

:P

Cheers,

Dj Stormy @ Myspace

Sasami

Quote from: "Sasami"I was wondering if the dance room will be in the same place as last year in 2006? I thought it was a bit small, but then again the room for 2005 was SOOOO BIG XD...

I loved the room last year, it's better when there are tons of people all semi-squished ^_^ it wasn't nearly as bad as some places i've been, i deffinantly liked the size of the room :)

I personally would said I prepare the room in 2006 than the room in 2005, it was WAY too big. However, I would wish it's a been bigger because when me and my friends went out of the dance room, people was crowing and waiting to go in and AHHHH...and that was ONLY fri night...so I personally didn't return there on sat night lol. I see there some other room we can use for the dance room like the gaia panel met, the room was big.

MzreYuen

i liked the 2005 room a lot. it gave everyone a lot of space to vedge out.

juicedevon

what kind of music will be playing at the dance?

when does the dance usually end each night?

see you all there!
look for the burst angel girls,
especially the one with the "onna" tattoo on her right hip

:wink:

juicedevon

Quote from: "MzreYuen"i liked the 2005 room a lot. it gave everyone a lot of space to vedge out.

mzre, i remember meeting you @ fanime '05!
my best friend and i took a picture with you
(which doesnt say much cuz im sure so did everyone else)
total hotness <3
see ya there!

pSyChOgArDeN

I thought the rave wasnt going to happen this year...?
because of that black and white ball thing?
Im so confused.
so there actually WILL be a rave this year?

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

narutofan17

This will be my third time at fanime but I've never been to the dance. Is there a dress code. You know like the clubs have because I might have my costume on and I was wondering will I have enough time to change if there is a dress code. I'm also curious on what kind of music will be there. I'm open to all my music so it doesn't really matter to me. I just can't wait to go.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: "narutofan17"This will be my third time at fanime but I've never been to the dance. Is there a dress code. You know like the clubs have because I might have my costume on and I was wondering will I have enough time to change if there is a dress code. I'm also curious on what kind of music will be there. I'm open to all my music so it doesn't really matter to me. I just can't wait to go.

Dress Code: None, as long as your comfortable and not naked.

Genres of Music Played: Mixed, a vast majority is trance/techno/electronica oriented with Hip-Hop, R&B and Top 40.

Im hoping this year there is more of an equal balance in music though. It'll be a good time, just be sure to DANCE! There is no "Right" and "Wrong" way, just go with the flow. Hope to see you all there.