CLAMP 2007

Started by Otaking007, March 14, 2007, 12:53:49 AM

Otaking007

Quote from: "Lizchan33"
Quote from: "Otaking007"
Quote from: "Lizchan33"I think I'll show up as Yuuko from XXX holic.....

Score one more for our side!

I might be crazy rushing around though... xDDD

I know how you feel. I also have the Naruto and Rozen Maiden gatherings to attend too. Fortunatly those are on different days! XD

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Lizchan33"
Quote from: "Lizchan33"I think I'll show up as Yuuko from XXX holic.....

Score one more for our side!

I might be crazy rushing around though... xDDD

I know how you feel. I also have the Naruto and Rozen Maiden gatherings to attend too. Fortunatly those are on different days! XD

If I go to this I'll have Furuba then this then running to a panel .... and that's just monday @_@

God91125

11:30 on Monday you say and in front of the fountain?*thinks*

I think I can make it ^_^ I'm Hideki from Chobits although I may have glasses on haha

Otaking007

Quote from: "God91125"11:30 on Monday you say and in front of the fountain?*thinks*

I think I can make it ^_^ I'm Hideki from Chobits although I may have glasses on haha

Hideki! Awesome! We'll try and snag a Chii for you.

God91125

Quote from: "God91125"11:30 on Monday you say and in front of the fountain?*thinks*

Heh I got a couple of friends who would love to take a picture of me and a Chii, can't wait.

kuroi

Quote from: "God91125"

Heh I got a couple of friends who would love to take a picture of me and a Chii, can't wait.

Oh man, it would be so awesome if the two Chii from last year showed up; they were really good.

See, now ya'll are making me want to bring my Subaru cosplay out from retirement...and add yet another gathering to my growing list...
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

Otaking007

Quote from: "kuroi"
Quote from: "God91125"

Oh man, it would be so awesome if the two Chii from last year showed up; they were really good.

See, now ya'll are making me want to bring my Subaru cosplay out from retirement...and add yet another gathering to my growing list...

Dooo iiiitt the Mokona comands it..!

God91125

I second that idea I'd love to see Subaru!!!

(Just purchased the .Hack//sign dvd set hehehe)

hellangel

X/1999 or Tokyo Babylon?

I'm going as TB Subaru. (http://www.cosplaylab.com/lab/11406-42020.jpg) I need a Seishirou ^__~

(...and Hokuto. But Seishirou first...I guess we can share one Seishirou between the two of us :D)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

kuroi

Quote from: "hellangel"X/1999 or Tokyo Babylon?

I'm going as TB Subaru. (http://www.cosplaylab.com/lab/11406-42020.jpg) I need a Seishirou ^__~

(...and Hokuto. But Seishirou first...I guess we can share one Seishirou between the two of us :D)

It'd be TB Subaru. I was planning on doing a Hokuto joint cosplay with my friend (who would've been Subaru) for AX, but I can't go this year, so it never got done v_v
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

Otaking007

Come on! Lets recruit some more CLAMP people!

hellangel

we can kidnap them while we walk around, like what we did last year XD
Upcoming events:

senritsu

maaaaaaayba seishiro san can pop by again... ne subaru kin?

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

hellangel

Quote from: "senritsu"maaaaaaayba seishiro san can pop by again... ne subaru kin?

SEISHIROUUUUUUUUUU

I never got the pictures from that photoshoot we did waaaaay back when at jtaf ;___;
Upcoming events:

kuroi

Hey, hellangel, would you be interested in working with me to come up with some way to tweak an outfit so that I could be Hokuto? You're coming in the usual black and red, yes?

'cause I got super pumped planning Hokuto for AX, and then it never got off the ground D:
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided

hellangel

Quote from: "kuroi"Hey, hellangel, would you be interested in working with me to come up with some way to tweak an outfit so that I could be Hokuto? You're coming in the usual black and red, yes?

'cause I got super pumped planning Hokuto for AX, and then it never got off the ground D:

ooo ooo yes ^___^
Upcoming events:

Evangelion Xgouki

Hmmm...I think I might be able to make the gathering.  I don't see any conflictions with other ones I want to do to yet.  Though I need to watch out for those stupid white (and black) monjus >_>

http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=104557

ININ

Mokona is coming too ^^

I hope a Sakura comes.  Last year, Sakuras appeared at the AX Clamp gathering.  All other cons the CLAMP or Tsubasa Chronicle gathering there was no Sakura  :cry:

Otaking007

Quote from: "ININ"Mokona is coming too ^^

I hope a Sakura comes.  Last year, Sakuras appeared at the AX Clamp gathering.  All other cons the CLAMP or Tsubasa Chronicle gathering there was no Sakura  :cry:

Agreed! I wish we had a Sakura or too sign up here...but oh well. Most likely will find some at the con.

Otaking007

Quote from: "ININ"Mokona is coming too ^^

Agreed! I wish we had a Sakura or too sign up here...but oh well. Most likely will find some at the con.