CLANNAD TV

Started by Tsubasa, March 15, 2007, 02:18:29 PM

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

mDuo13

Okay, I've seen up through ep 8 now. It's really good already, but I have a feeling it's going to get even better. After all, (Spiritsnare's going to hate me for this) Fuko is at or near the bottom of my list. Top is still open, but current contenders are Nagisa, Sanae-san, Ryou, maybe Tomoyo... and Misae-san. Like I said, it's a well-rounded list.

(I'm sad Kyou, not Ryou, is the main girl of that pair. But eh, so it goes. Ryou kind of resembles Tsukasa... not in a bad way.)

Tsubasa

I'm enjoying Kotomi.

And she has the best tsukkomi.

kkthx
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Sunara Ishi

She is quite cute.

Elephant...
Kitty...

<3~

I <3 that and Kotomi+Tomoyo in bear suit...~<3...

Either Kotomi or Tomoyo will be my second fav possibly... XD;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

mDuo13

Kotomi's hair reminds me of Ruri.

In (mostly-unrelated) news, I have a newfound respect for her now that her arc has started. But she's probably still not climbing the tiers. Then again, they're all so close together here...

Spiritsnare

Quote from: mDuo13 on December 03, 2007, 12:41:30 AMAfter all, (Spiritsnare's going to hate me for this) Fuko is at or near the bottom of my list...

(I'm sad Kyou, not Ryou, is the main girl of that pair. But eh, so it goes. Ryou kind of resembles Tsukasa... not in a bad way.)

Your second comment makes up for your first, sir.
epic progressive

vox

Appu

MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

RyuHayabusa

I watched episode 10 last night. That episode has to be the best one of the series so far. I love the slapstick humor and I was laughing out loud. and yesh, Kotomi is love. She's getting there to be my 2nd. And the the scene( Highlight for spoiler ) where Tomoyo and Kotomi are hugging while Tomoyo was in the bear suit was cute and sweetI want to see moar of Kotomi now.

and I love the introduction that she does. It makes her so moeeeeee :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Sunara Ishi

My hair today is in honor of Kotomi's arc. XP

[EDIT: Kotomi PVC released.

Its much better than the Fuko one. T.T ]
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

pockystix

Kyou is bi.

なんでやねん~
New sn = Meirin

mDuo13

Ep 11 was pretty solid. Too bad I was dead-tired through most of it.

Sunara Ishi

I just realized why the violin makes the noise it does... -.-;
She plays all the strings at once. D:
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

Chun

*patpats Spiritsnare

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Spiritsnare

You do that after I start sobbing on the boards. T_T
epic progressive

vox

mDuo13

Quote from: Spiritsnare on January 07, 2008, 08:22:08 AM
*ruffles Spiritsnare's hair*
Don't worry, your beloved Fuko-chan will be back.

RyuHayabusa

Oh wow, you bawwed? good for you sir lol :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Appu

It's okay to cry like a man.
MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

quantbits

Watching Key Animation is hella GAR.

You're shedding manly tears of awesomess, don't ever forget that :D

mDuo13

Mmmm.... ep 13 was good. Kotomi is even better than before (young Kotomi = adorable), but I think I'm liking Nagisa even more, still. Kyou's attitude had me annoyed severely - she's definitely low-tier for me.

I'm presuming that Kyou's arc will be next. I'm curious what they'll do with that.