Vampire Knight cosplayers?

Started by bearmoon, March 20, 2007, 05:03:17 PM

lycan510

im going as zero. lemme know when and where
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

bearmoon

We're currently working that out. If no one has any other objections I'm gonna set the gathering for 6pm on Friday, May 25th in the front entrance quad. (I'll give it a couple days for others imput though.)

Can't wait to see you all there!

Finding Happiness Each Day

Cosplays 2011:
Cleo de Nile [Monster High]
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark

InsaneChan

I'd love to cosplay Yuki this year! But my only chance would be to buy a costume which is expensive >.< waaugh.  *Checks ebay* Did anyone else buy theirs? 0.0
Love. Life. fANIME.

bearmoon

My sister and I also bought ours (I can make a kimono, but my sewing skills aren't that high in level yet. VK would be a little tricky for me by myself), but our costumes were expensive. They were really worth the money though. They were tailor made especially for us.

Cosplays 2011:

InsaneChan

Edit: ^_^ I'll be there as Yuki [day class].
Love. Life. fANIME.

Orange

Quote from: "bearmoon"So how does 6 on Friday sound to everyone? Down in the front quad/entrance area?

Or if anyone has a nice idea for location gie your imput.

That sounds perfect! Can't wait. :D

Kegan_Flame

i bought mine as well, as well as Karen we got them from moon costumes for like $80 ^_^

(they haven't arrived tho D:)

bearmoon

I just got mine the other day! I'm so excited for this now! (but ah! The skirtis so short! -^^- No bending over for me...)

Cosplays 2011:

InsaneChan

I got mine from them as well ^_^ Unfortantely, today was the day it was put on [the dreaded] backorder. Im giving myself an anxiety attack here. Will it arrive on time? Blaaargh.
Love. Life. fANIME.

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"i bought mine as well, as well as Karen we got them from moon costumes for like $80 ^_^

(they haven't arrived tho D:)

Oh yeah.. shouldn't those be in by now?

BunofGovt

Ooooh!  Looking forward to this (I won't be cosplaying as anyone from VK but one of my friends will).  We spotted a few VK cosplayers at Sakura Con but it will be great to see more! (Sorry if these images are too big, not sure how to resize them)

Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Leviathan

I like the time for the gathering. Good choice. That way the vampires can come out and play. *giggles*

BunofGovt

Leviathan - 'bout time you posted.  Now I am inspired to take part in this cosplay.

Wait, did I just say I was going to do more sewing?!?   :lol:

BunofGovt

Ummm, okay, I'm going to crossplay as Toga Yagari sensei.  Even though there are no color pics (that I've been able to find), I'm guessing that as the ethics class lecturer, Toga is wearing a black suit jacket, black pants or black jeans (he's got a cowboy look to him), those snazzy snakeskin boots, and a white shirt, besides the accessories  :wink:

bearmoon

Oh yay! Happy you can join us BunofGovt!

This is going to be so much fun. ^_^

Cosplays 2011:

InsaneChan

I just got my costume in ^.^ I ordered it from moon costumes and it *is* nice, but the jacket is really wonky. Like..its really big around, and its really short. Not quite what it looked like on the site. But the rest of it is really good! I'm so impressed by the rose buttons lol. But I was curious for those of you who also ordered from them, was your jacket in any way like mine?
Love. Life. fANIME.

Kegan_Flame

i don't think ours are here yet, but i just got my two other costumes from them, and they're amazing!! everything was made perfect, they fit well, look great, i am SO pleased!! i was worrried after our VK costumes haven't come, btu the others got here fast and look great

InsaneChan

The costume is super well-made! I really like the quality, it just doesnt fit right. But it'll be fine once its altered a little bit, so its no big problem. I'm just uber exited about Fanime :3 So much that my school work is suffering...>.< oog.
Love. Life. fANIME.

Elysium

Awe what the heck. I'll come if you'll have me. I don't think I'm being dragged to any parties at that time. =)

BunofGovt

Of course welcome to the group!  We welcome you with open arms for glomping!

:D