Anyone up for a VS Tourney?

Started by Heartbreak_despair, March 21, 2007, 07:44:07 PM

Heartbreak_despair

I just got the ps2 import of the Darstalkers collectionand i was going to start to practice @ it...just wondering who would be up for playing a tourney, it doesn't have to be an official thing i could do it out of my room if there's only a little interest
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

jindo

If you're planning on having a private small group gaming I'm in. I have:
PS2 Imports
- KOF XI
- Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
- Prince of Tennis Make Strongest Team
- MSGS Fed vs ZAFT II
Also got 2 Namco sticks if people prefer using sticks.
PS3
- Tekken DR
- VF5
If you can afford a smart phone, then you can support the industries by "purchasing" the legit goods.

Heartbreak_despair

That's spiffy, i'm hella scrub @ KOF XI but i'd be down

I'm also bringing:

GG slash
Samurai Tenka
KOF XI
Vampire Collection
and Melty Blood
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

Emerge

Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"That's spiffy, i'm hella scrub @ KOF XI but i'd be down

I'm also bringing:

GG slash
Samurai Tenka
KOF XI
Vampire Collection
and Melty Blood

we gotta meet up at the con. you dont know how much i've been dying to play these with someone

Heartbreak_despair

I'd be down just call me bc i'll prolly be running around like a chicken w/ it's head cut off like i always do

Tsubasa

I'm totally down for KoFXI, MBAC, Tenka, and Rengou vs. ZAFT II.  I can do a thing or two in NGBC & Vampire, but I'm really freakin' rusty.

I should have at least two sticks at the con too, so I'm sure we're more than covered.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Heartbreak_despair

Sweet deal so....we're all on?

Emerge

gubaba

... D:

I AM DOWN FOR VS AND KOF (at least watching.. unless it's old school KOF =[ ) AND MELTY BLOOD!!11

<3 Rock Howard XD

Sunara Ishi

Ooooooo..... Goodies. I'm down for KOF, Melty Blood and GG slash. I'll try out the other games. OwO

I also down for neo geo...
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Heartbreak_despair

jawsome....so ya i guess i'll just pm everyone my cell and ya just give me a call

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"jawsome....so ya i guess i'll just pm everyone my cell and ya just give me a call
Lol. I was just wondering why you randomly pm'ed me your number... -.-;;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Heartbreak_despair

jindo

Since this will be a private gaming gathering it'll be good idea to keep it down to limited numbers of people.

Heartbreak - since you're the host any ideas?
If you can afford a smart phone, then you can support the industries by "purchasing" the legit goods.

Sunara Ishi

I think the easiest way is just to keep it to the people that have his number?
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

jindo

If people are not interested in PS3 - Tekken DR/VF5, then I can bring GC with NGNT4 instead.