BATTLE ROYALE GATHERING (DAY AND TIME NOW)

Started by Kegan_Flame, March 22, 2007, 02:40:38 PM

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"I'll wear it for just our gathering, though, if we have one.

I might as well be Takako Chigusa. I might change my mind though-- my personality hardly fits her character, but she's cool. I am familiar with the actor, as well, so... yeah. Takako it is, for now.

Are we going to the gathering with or without gore? I have a blouse fully bloodied with stage blood, so it's a bit orange rather than red... but that's okay.

well, i wanted to put a little fake blood on the back of my blazer.. and maybe some on the edge of the blouse.. but i have to see if i can find good enough blood XD soo.. i say.. if you wanna be bloody, go for it! it's more realistic anyways :-P

Kegan_Flame

sorry about eh double post
Quote from: "emobi"it cant be sat afternoon since im going to the Loli picnic. yeesh... thats going to be quite a makeup change... anyway...
yeah! thats my input

I'm going to the lolita gethering too! forgot about that XD hmm.....

oh! how about sunday evening? i've got the bleach gathering at noon, but after that.... the maid cafe.. hmmm  houw about..... 6-7 ish? XD

Jun-Watarase

Hmm... Actually, it seems that I might need to redo the skirt and blouse, though. The first ever BR cosplay, I'd borrowed the skirt. The one I've made with my own time isn't a very reliable fabric, and I might need someone to make me a blazer. I should have a tie, though... I really need to find it. It's a really nice tie-- you can't find them as easily as you think. The H on the tie is easily painted with quality fabric-paint. I got the collar on e-bay. D:

If you guys are making the skirt and blazer for yourselves, I wouldn't mind paying for a set for myself.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Kegan_Flame

emobi

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"The one I've made with my own time isn't a very reliable fabric, and I might need someone to make me a blazer. I should have a tie, though... I really need to find it. It's a really nice tie-- you can't find them as easily as you think. The H on the tie is easily painted with quality fabric-paint. I got the collar on e-bay. D:

you can skip the blazer :p those poor students lose half their clothes anyway XD

the tie i made from a Simplicity pattern. its from the men's section and there are patterns for basically the whole suit (male). i used dark red satin as fabric. and LOL is that an "H"? i thought it was a "B" so i bought a small iron-on B that matched the font. i heart Joanne's.

i just got my black wig!!!! it took about 3 weeks to mail from China, but the is amazing and it was only $17 (with shipping included) through http://stores.ebay.com/WIGSZONE. totally worth the wait, i say!

i should finish sewing this whole mess up and post pics, so at least you know who you are looking for. and if you try to stalk me, i will have a pot lid, and i WONT be afraid to use it!

Kegan_Flame

hahahaha! i want to bring a gun, but i don't think they'll let me.. so maybe a syth... =/

it is a 'B' >.> for 'class B'

yeeeaaaah XD

you should so put up piccies!!

Ari

I want to be able to go to musicfest though... Idk, if it's on sat night maybe i might go

emobi

*bump*

i might get my boyfriend to cos :p

yummmm

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "emobi"*bump*

yummmm

DO IT!!

we need men ;-;

gubaba

woot woot. Got my costume now too, thanks Kegan!

it looks awesome!!! I cant wait to do this. XD we gotta finish making those collars too.

<3 Rock Howard XD

Kegan_Flame

yes, we need the collars.. if you would message me back!!!

i want a blood spatter on my jacket... i just hve to get some red food dye XD

Ari

Quote from: "emobi"*bump*

yummmm
Emo's are you really gonna be able to pull that together?

emobi

thats a big negatory, as my work just dumped more hours and training on me. gloryyyy!!!! but that's ok. i will have my fun without him >:D

OH HELLS BELLS i gotta make collars *slaps own face*

anyone got any good fake blood that can be put onto fabric?

as a LOLfactor:
i debuted my costume (sans blood) in Anthropology class. I had a presentation on Japan, and decided to dress up. my classmates were amused, and i got a few compliments on the craftsmanship :3