Taking bart

Started by Touya no Miko, March 23, 2007, 12:11:48 AM

yillfu

Quote from: "Otakuya"BART currently end at the Fremont station. I believe there are VTA buses that go to that station and go downtown. I don't know which ones though.

I can't wait for BART to go to San Jose. The proposals say that the BART trains would go underground San Jose and have stops at the Civic Center and SJSU. That won't be for a long while though.

haha, that might be difficult.  if you stand on the fremont bart station platform and look south where the line ends, it's kinda hard to envision something connected to that going to san jose  :lol:

Bus 180 takes you downtown.  check www.511.org to see exactly which stop it is, just tell the driver to remind you to get off at the right place, they're generally nice about it.
zomg play! is coming to fanime 2007!

neko ewen

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"Well, since BART doesn't go to San Jose... Eh. I live in Millbrae, which is an end of the line. Within the same station is a CalTrain station, that goes to San Jose, relatively close to the convention center.
I live in San Jose and go to SFSU by CalTrain and Muni Metro (cause I'm completely insane...). So yeah.

For CalTrain you'd take it to the San Jose Diridon Station. From there the VTA light rail that's bound for Mountain View for about 3 stops, to the Convention Center station. It's not impossible to walk, but I definitely wouldn't want to do it with luggage.
Yaruki Zero Games | Ask me about Maid RPG
"I dream heavy metal but I live whiny punk rock."

narutofan17

If your from or really close to the San Francisco area, its just cheaper to catch the caltrain. Thats what me and my friend are doing.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

AnimeEmperor

I'm still not sure if i'll get a ride to the con or take bart there. So i'm planning for bart just in case.

So, get off at Fremont and take the 180 bus. And then I get off at San Fernando & Almaden. Um....I'm not a real bus person, how do I notice when it's San Fernando & Almaden so I don't just....miss it and stay on the bus for 3 hours on accident? x.x

....because I do stuff like that.

AnimeEmperor

Found out I am for sure taking bart, and I figure i'll just ask the bus driver to tell me where my stop is.

I'm taking the route from pittsburg to fremont tomorrow morning, anyone else? If you see me say hi or something. <.<

Logik

Haha, I'm more than likely taking the same route as well. It'll probably be later though if I do, so I won't be saying hi to you......if I even knew what you looked like. >_>
"All you can do is keep on keeping on, and try to believe that tomorrrow will be what it should be - even if it isn't what you expected." -Harry Dresden

AnimeEmperor

Oh how sad, i'll be all alone. u.u;