4 (23.5%)
Saturday
11 (64.7%)
Sunday
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: March 23, 2007, 01:41:08 AM

Suspicious

I might actually be intown for some unrelated business.  I'll attempt to go on Saturday.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

VictimX

I can only go if its on a Saturday cause of work and all but either way I'm seeing this movie.

otakuapprentice

wait, this is for next saturday? hmm...

lemme find out my schedule for next week, and we'll see.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

MisakiFan41

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"wait, this is for next saturday? hmm...

lemme find out my schedule for next week, and we'll see.

saturday the 5th! =D

On yet another break....

Kazuko

O: I forgot it comes out

oh well i get to see it in tracy *emo tear*

otakuapprentice

no can do on this one, got work that day...sorry guys.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

OniCourseMusha

Hehehe Bart boy changed his mind eh? Looks like I gotta get mine online.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

MisakiFan41

alright guys I'm going to stress out like heck on this one! we need to pick a time now and I mean NOW!!

here are the showings

9:00am 12:20 3:40 7:00 10:20 1:40am

My vote is for 3:40, we can all meet up early and stop by J-Town for a bit then go down to the Metreon before the showing.

are we all clear on this? if not then I'm gonna end up choosing for you guys no later than monday evening!

On yet another break....

Suspicious

Can someone in the San Jose area drive me? :3

VictimX

I should be able to give you a ride no problem Suspiciuos.

shortpachoo

That time should be fine with me but paying $15 for the movie plus $8+ for a day pass for caltrain is a lot of money for me, that is the only problem.

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

ultramangaia

I`ll probably pass on this since it`s would cost me $25 for movie and Bart.Need to be cheap until I find a job.I might go Friday early for matinees and avoid crowds.Anyone not working friday want want to get together let me now.

Jeff

gubaba

...San Jose carpool?! maybe?!?!! D:

<3 Rock Howard XD

felicity869

9:00am and 10:20pm are the only times I could make it. I'm guessing no one wants to go that early or late.

DemonLordZabuza

Quote from: "felicity869"9:00am and 10:20pm are the only times I could make it. I'm guessing no one wants to go that early or late.
Hmm lets see get it done early and have fun the rest of the day...or do it late and then have a fun night of randomness...need to learn more sign language...but yea...I dont know if Im thinking of going on or not...but yea till next time I see you all :D

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

gmontem

Will the IMAX version be presented open matte or OAR?
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Suspicious

Quote from: "felicity869"9:00am and 10:20pm are the only times I could make it. I'm guessing no one wants to go that early or late.

I do prefer 9am actually.  I got time to go and hang out with people afterwards then.

LadyKaren

Seeing as it's going to be hell getting to SF, I think I'm opting out.

MisakiFan41

Ok so we now have a 3 way timespots now, here they are as stated

9:00am, 3:45pm, and 10:20pm

Vote so far is

0 - 9:00am
1 - 3:45pm
0 - 10:20pm

I'm going to stress this out one more time, vote NOW! the final deadline is now Tuesday at 10:00PM SHARP!! No ifs ands or buts! We have to select a time now or else whatever vote has been submitted will be the time we see the movie. If your going to complain about it, well too bad, you had your chances to vote on it and you missed it, if you dun like what the people have voted for well to bad. Its time to seriously plan this out because as I stated this movie "WILL" sell out at IMAX on saturday. I'll announce the results at 10:30PM tomorrow and then we can start purchasing our tickets on Fandango.

have a wonderful day

On yet another break....

Suspicious

10:20pm is way too late for me.  It'd be 12:40 before we get out.

I vouch for 9am or 3:45pm.  I like 9am though.