4 (23.5%)
Saturday
11 (64.7%)
Sunday
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: March 23, 2007, 01:41:08 AM

MisakiFan41

Quote from: "Suspicious"10:20pm is way too late for me.  It'd be 12:40 before we get out.

I vouch for 9am or 3:45pm.  I like 9am though.

so should I put your vote on 9AM then?

On yet another break....

Vanessa

Quote from: "LadyKaren"Seeing as it's going to be hell getting to SF, I think I'm opting out.

*looks at the news* Oh that's right. Damn, I was driving up, but now I'm not to sure. I'm def. going to go see it on the imax, just gotta figure out what's the best way to get there.

Anyone else excited for Gwen Stacy? Surely I can't be the only one.

VictimX

I also say 9am is a good time for me but I guess 3:45pm would be oka, however with 9am with have the rest of the day to spend. Also I'd be happy to help car pool people up there from San Jose.

Amelia Seyruun

I'll come for the 3:40 showing on Saturday!
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

MisakiFan41

Alright folks here is the BEST reason to watch the 3rd movie!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idPpiH7rBIs

NUFF SAID!! <3

On yet another break....

gubaba

9 or 3:45 is also good with me =)

<3 Rock Howard XD

MisakiFan41

Alright i'm basing on what I'm seeing so far, but ok, I'm going to ask that you vote for only one time and one time only. I'm tallying up on what I'm seeing so far.

4 - 9:00AM
5 - 3:40PM
1 - 10:20PM

remember, these what I'm seeing based on what people have stated, they are going to change unless you guys pick "ONE" time only. Rememebr the deadline tonight is 10:00PM!!!

On yet another break....

RyuHayabusa

I say 3:40 p.m. It gives me more time to get up there before the showing.

and yeah, people buy your tickets in advance for this, cause they will sell out.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

MisakiFan41

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"I say 3:40 p.m. It gives me more time to get up there before the showing.

and yeah, people buy your tickets in advance for this, cause they will sell out.

vote added. 2 people I just got off the phone with just pitched in their votes.

4 - 9:00AM
8 - 3:40PM
1 - 10:20PM

On yet another break....

MisakiFan41

Ok before I forget (going to the Sharks game pretty soon)

The official time we will be watching the movie is 3:40PM on Saturday May 5, 2007!

The voting poll ended at 10:00PM Tuesday and this was the result! Please plan your travelling and carpooling accordingly.

I'm asking if anyone wants to do Japantown for food and hangout prior to the movie between the hours of 12:00PM to 2:30PM. We must leave Japantown at 2:30PM "SHARP" to get to the metreon hopefully by 2:40 to get in line for the movie.

Please purchase your fandango tickets right now at the following link!

https://www.fandango.com/purchase/movietickets/ticketboxoffice.aspx?row_count=417306466&mid=102194&tid=AANEM

The cost is $15 for the IMAX film. See everybody on Saturday

PS: VictimX, may I possibly ask for a carpool with you since your going along the way to SF? I'll pm you with info asap. =D

On yet another break....

Kazuko

*wants to go* ;___;

I dont have a ride D: especially since what happened monday daaaaym

VictimX

Quote from: "MisakiFan41"...I'm asking if anyone wants to do Japantown for food and hangout prior to the movie between the hours of 12:00PM to 2:30PM. We must leave Japantown at 2:30PM "SHARP" to get to the metreon hopefully by 2:40 to get in line for the movie...

...PS: VictimX, may I possibly ask for a carpool with you since your going along the way to SF? I'll pm you with info asap. =D
Quote from: "Kazuko"...*wants to go* ;___;

I dont have a ride D: especially since what happened monday daaaaym

A ride shold be no problem, Misaki what time are you looking to get there cause I wouldn't mind getting there early and Kazuko where do you live around maybe I can help?

Kazuko

lolz I live in tracy D: buuut I wouldnt know till tomorrow my work schedule and plus I dont wanna buy a ticket before i can actually go

OniCourseMusha

Sorry guys.....  it turns out that the tickets for 3:40 is sold out so i won't make it.  I'll just see u guys at fanime. :(
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Kazuko

aww damn :< that means I cant go anymore

*hugs oni* we can be movieless togetharr D:< and bring ruby

VictimX

I bought my ticket just about 3 hours ago man that was close.

Question? Can fandango.com sell all the seats or just a set amount like 25% of them because it seems strange that they would be allowed to sell all the seat, so if you go to the Metreon could you still buy tickets there, I'm new to fandango so I don't know.

Suspicious

I was gonna wait until I see who's going, but I guess that's moot.

Anybody wanna go to the 9am showing instead? :D
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

VictimX

I was looking and they are having a showing at 4:10pm on the standard screen 30 minutes after the IMAX one at 3:40pm people could buy tickets to that and all we need to do is wait 20-30 minutes after the 3:40 ends so we could still go as a group, would that work?

MisakiFan41

3:40 is sold out! ><;;;

Aparently when I tried to get mine before the Sharks game it read as sold out.

Ok I know VictimX has it, who else managed to get the 3:40 show? If not, I think some of us may end up seeing it on regular screens. D=

PS: I might not need that ride after all VictimX, a friend is coming with me and lives in my area.

On yet another break....

RyuHayabusa

Crap, it's sold out? dang..that means I can't go now either. I guess I'll buy my ticket and go see it at Union City Century 25 on friday or saturday. I will buy tickets for that. To those that are going to Jerry's place sunday, I'll see ya guys there instead.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC