Las Vegas Anime Fans, SOUND OFF!

Started by Ikari, June 07, 2003, 04:57:42 PM

Ikari

I know there's at least a few of us here. I'll be coming to Fanime hopefully dressed as Jean from Nadia, and later as Dan Hibiki. At least one or two of my friends from Vegas are joining me as well.

So who else will be making the strange trip from Vegas? :?: \
You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on an otaku. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp pocky stick in your eye.
F'nOtaku - Celebrating 100 Years Of Annoying Fans

jinnai_animexcalibur

Me...Im one of the guest djs for the dance.....wee.....

I also go to UNLV...yes, we dont have any good sports teams...  I know..>>
Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

Ikari

Quote from: "jinnai_animexcalibur"Me...Im one of the guest djs for the dance.....wee.....

I also go to UNLV...yes, we dont have any good sports teams...  I know..>>

UNLV hasn't had a good team since the 90-91 men's basketball team. *sniff* I miss Tark'.

I may be around the dance again this year, if you see someone dressed as Dan Hibiki dancing really badly that'd be me. ;)

I'm one of the other low key fans in town. I used to go to the Meijin anime club at CCSN, but I just got tired of what they were showing, not to mention driving across town is a pain sometimes. Hope to see you!
You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on an otaku. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp pocky stick in your eye.

jinnai_animexcalibur

Cool cool...my other friends are also going, but they are not in the forums.

Hoteiya las vegas was there last year...im not sure if they will be there this time.

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

www.shinodasound.com

jinnai_animexcalibur

Oh yay.....im leaving wednesday morning...gonna meet up with some friends first tho...and do some recording.

www.shinodasound.com

Ikari

I work Wednesday :cry:
I'd be leaving in the morning Thursday, then hanging out with a few friends before crashing at the Hilton. Then Friday I get my room at the Westin.
BTW, just *how* many people at Ningendo Studios listen to Rex Navarrete? :lol:

jinnai_animexcalibur

Quote from: "Ikari"
BTW, just *how* many people at Ningendo Studios listen to Rex Navarrete? :lol:

what the hell does that mean? :shock:

www.shinodasound.com

Ikari

Errr...the trailer for Gendo's Eleven seems to have references to a part of Rex's act called "SBC Packers". When one of my filipino friends saw the trailer, he wondered how many of them either listen to Rex or are filipino themselves. :)

jinnai_animexcalibur

Quote from: "Ikari"Errr...the trailer for Gendo's Eleven seems to have references to a part of Rex's act called "SBC Packers". When one of my filipino friends saw the trailer, he wondered how many of them either listen to Rex or are filipino themselves. :)

Haha oh yeah! Were making our first Dub parody...Gendo's Eleven. That was my voice in the trailer...haha...and yes...im Filipino..hohoho

I'll be leaving early for California to do more of the voice-work.

www.shinodasound.com

Ikari

May I say I am quite looking forward to this.
I wonder if anyone on the bridge crew has a hamster to pack... :mrgreen:

[edit]
By any chance do you play the Initial D arcade game?

taiki

d0000d I LIEKS teh GOKUUUZ, are U teh FANSAB darecktaor?

o YEH eye LEEV in Lus Vagaese dtoo as well.

[edit]

OK, yes, I do live in Las Vegas, yes I am ikari's friend, yes there are aliens in Area 51.  They're both gardeners named Juan.  But, they have green cards.

I've attended FanimeCon three times, 2000, 2001, 2002.  Unfortunantly, because I am a student and thus a broke Bum(of the Neutron sort), I am unable to fund a trip there.  This thread makes me sad now and reminds me of how broke I am.  I will now go away and finish cleaning my bathroom.

BTW, jinnai_animexcalibur, good work on Gendou's eleven.    I hope the final product actually kicks ass.

jinnai_animexcalibur

Quote from: "Ikari"May I say I am quite looking forward to this.
I wonder if anyone on the bridge crew has a hamster to pack... :mrgreen:

[edit]
By any chance do you play the Initial D arcade game?

I got a pen pen to pack! hahaha!

www.shinodasound.com

taiki

Please refrain from packing pen pen into small containers.

Please also refrain from packing Kaworu's fudge.

Please yet again refrain from attacking or beating of simian animals.  the Coalition of Liberation of Itinerate Tree dwellers had a field day with that one.

However, the Tyson corporation has no problem with Shinji Ikari choking any poultry.

jinnai_animexcalibur

Quote from: "taiki"Please refrain from packing pen pen into small containers.

Please also refrain from packing Kaworu's fudge.

Please yet again refrain from attacking or beating of simian animals.  the Coalition of Liberation of Itinerate Tree dwellers had a field day with that one.

However, the Tyson corporation has no problem with Shinji Ikari choking any poultry.

it wont be sold in stores....that i can assure you lol...

www.shinodasound.com