Elk Grove/Sac area roommates wanted for Marriott ~ FULL!

Started by RyannBTW, March 24, 2007, 11:48:44 PM

RyannBTW

If you are comfortable  in "cozy" conditions with strangers and meet the criteria stated in the subject line, contact me at [email protected] with the name "Ryann" in the subject line of the email.

Males comfortable with mixed rooms and female applicants preferred.  Details upon request.

EDIT (03/27/07):  I have responded to all emails sent thus far.  As many as FOUR (4) spots left.

Anyone who can drive is appreciated, as vehicles are getting cramped.

EDIT 2 (03/28/07):  The two rooms are now full.  However, I am willing to consider getting a third room if people who can drive express interest in joining our group.

Thanks for responding!
Find me on Gaia:  Indigo Project

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%

madmanlotar

Your club should make an effort to contact the ARC Anime and Games club.  My email is [email protected]

Long

If I don't get people to room with me from around here, I might sign up. I go to ARC though I'm not part of the Anime Club there, mainly because I only go to Fanime for MusicFest, but I will be attending the entire weekend if my staff application goes through.

RyannBTW

Quote from: "Long"If I don't get people to room with me from around here, I might sign up. I go to ARC though I'm not part of the Anime Club there, mainly because I only go to Fanime for MusicFest, but I will be attending the entire weekend if my staff application goes through.
Let me know ASAP then!

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%

heeroyuy135

I'll let you know...

Oh wait, I'm already going...

RyannBTW