fate/stay night + fate/hollow ataraxia

Started by LadyKaren, March 26, 2007, 12:06:38 AM

LadyKaren

Anyone else cosplaying from it?

I'm doing Dark Saber from fate/hollow ataraxia.

ShiroiKazeru

I'm cosplaying as Rin Tohsaka in her red longsleeve and black skirt attire ^.^

Chloe

Quote from: "ShiroiKazeru"I'm cosplaying as Rin Tohsaka in her red longsleeve and black skirt attire ^.^

Oh, I did that last year.  Only one, woo hoo!  I think her outfit of Rin/Archer one looks cool, os does her Hollow Cosplay outfit. XD

Well, I'm not considering cosplaying any Fate/Stay NIght this year. /:
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Chloe"
Quote from: "ShiroiKazeru"I'm cosplaying as Rin Tohsaka in her red longsleeve and black skirt attire ^.^

Oh, I did that last year.  Only one, woo hoo!  I think her outfit of Rin/Archer one looks cool, os does her Hollow Cosplay outfit. XD

Ha. I was going to do her Hollow Cosplay outfit.

It was too much work for a short period of time though.

Chloe

Quote from: "LadyKaren"
Quote from: "Chloe"

Ha. I was going to do her Hollow Cosplay outfit.

It was too much work for a short period of time though.

If it helps you out Karrrren...  I know of a site where it has a pre-made one, but it'll cost you about 180 dollars. D:

You could get it in time for maybe Fanime, but not so sur eon the Cherry Blossom Festival. D:

DemonLordZabuza

Im bored so Im going to post...as some of you know already Im cosplaying as Archer.  Hehe...making swords is fun :D

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

Karisma Black

I'll be joining my lovely sister and being light to her dark.

I'm going as Saber.

Neo-Zaku

Heh, I could try coming as Shirou. Only problem with him is he isn't recognizable without Saber by his side.  :P  

On the plus side, jeans and white shirt with blues sleeves will be very comfortable :D
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

Chloe

Quote from: "Neo-Zaku"Heh, I could try coming as Shirou. Only problem with him is he isn't recognizable without Saber by his side.  :P  

On the plus side, jeans and white shirt with blues sleeves will be very comfortable :D

Well, I got my BF to dress up like Shirou while I was Rin.  A FEW people recognized both of us.  Although, didn't seem to care much about Shirou...  WHY? He's the main character!

But, yeah.  It's comfortable and he can be a good couple with Rin. Ha ha.

DemonLordZabuza

Quote from: "Neo-Zaku"Heh, I could try coming as Shirou. Only problem with him is he isn't recognizable without Saber by his side.  :P  

I will agree Shirou isnt really recognizable...but eh...its better to actually have a back ground than be a narutard...just pitting on a ninja strap does not make you a ninja :P

Now I would go on my opinion of Shirou...but well it will get to mean :P

Second note: are we having like a gathering or just people who have decided to cosplay when ever

-Me

Ska_Kitti

TAIGA!!!!! :3
That is... if I have the time. ^__^ I'll check back later on this thread.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

DemonLordZabuza

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"TAIGA!!!!! :3
That is... if I have the time. ^__^ I'll check back later on this thread.
o.O...huh?...wait...what?

-Me

Ska_Kitti

xD Oh I guess I wasn't that thorough with my response.

AHEM.

I will try to cosplay Taiga if i have the time. :]
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

RyuHayabusa

I know some people from cosplay.com will be participating as well. I will let them know of this gathering come at the SFCBF. The more people we have, the better.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

ShiroiKazeru

<sigh>I've got everything for Rin, 'cept the bangs. Ah well, that's only one minor issue.

It'd be great to gather with everyone else ^_^

DemonLordZabuza

Just because Im kew Im bumping this up.  But also Im almost done with my swords :D...just have to work on the costume it self and get me white hair spray thingy...but yea another thing...are we going to meet to take pictures together...or just past each other and if people recognize us pull us together for a picture?

-Me

Ska_Kitti

Are we all going to meet up? If not, I'll just be wearing Taiga on a random day. ^_^ It'd be nice to take photos.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

DemonLordZabuza

If you want to meet up Im down...since I only have one cosplay this year again...so Im ok with any day if we are having a gathering :P

-Me

Ska_Kitti

Saturday looks good to me for a gathering.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"Saturday looks good to me for a gathering.

So we have a date!

Any suggestions for a time or location?