Polls on the front page

Started by Zain, March 29, 2007, 01:39:19 AM

Zain

Hi everybody,

You might notice a little poll box in the lower right side of http://www.fanime.com/. This is a new idea that the staff is trying out.

What we hope to do is gather opinions on a handful of targeted questions from the most important people of the convention - the attendees. It will help us focus our efforts and give you guys what you want.

Head on over to the front page and vote! We'll be adding more polls as the con approaches, so check often.

PS: If you find any bugs or have any suggestions for the polls, feel free to drop me an email at [email protected].
2007 Staff (Facilities, IT, Website, Publications)

Tenba

After we vote, is there a page that shows the history of what poll questions were asked on the front page?  Better yet, it'd be fun to see how the votes are going.

I think I might've wanted to make a comment about one of the questions, but by the time I finished all the polls, I forgot what the question was, and I don't know how to go back and find it.  ^_^;

Ayanami Rei First Child

Mwahaha. I have successfully completed all polls.

Is it me or did Fanime NOT have any FanimeCon 2006 T-Shirts last year? I tried to find some, but maybe they sold out...

Barnes

I bought my 2k6 shirt outside the Dealers Room.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Emerge

there were plenty of shirts. there was this one table that had nothing BUT t-shirts. that's where i got mine

Tenba

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Is it me or did Fanime NOT have any FanimeCon 2006 T-Shirts last year?
I believe FanimeCon has been contracting out the Fanime T-shirts to one of the dealers in the Dealers' Room, so the FanimeCon T-shirts have been sold at that dealer's booth and not at the FanimeCon booth.

K&K4ever

I got mine at Yaoi-con at the Fanime booth . . . plus a pair of boxers 8)
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.