Badge pick-up

Started by GokuMew2, March 29, 2007, 07:13:06 PM

kittybro

How do you know if your the group leader? is it like the first name on the group register list?

kittybro

How do you know if your the group leader? is it like the first name on the group register list?

yumicchi88

i think its the person who made the account.
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "kittybro"How do you know if your the group leader? is it like the first name on the group register list?

If you created a registration account with your card, and it has your name on it, if you have multiple accounts under that name then you are the 'leader' of that group.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

princessblade

Last year, I was e-mailed a form that was to be used for me to pick up my badge. It had all my information listed on it. Will these flyers be sent again this year? Or do we just need an ID?

I'm also the designated group leader for my group of 3, so if these forms are sent again, will their information be included as well?

Sen

Since you are a group of three that does not qualify as a group registration. You will be going to the normal pre-reg/early reg pick up line. If they change anything at the registration hall, a staffer will be on hand to direct you.

In any case, the printable postcard should be accessible through your account. You will need that along with your government issued photo ID to pick up your badge. I'm not sure what mailed flyers you are referring to. We did not have any mailed flyers last year.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

princessblade

Quote from: "Sen"Since you are a group of three that does not qualify as a group registration. You will be going to the normal pre-reg/early reg pick up line. If they change anything at the registration hall, a staffer will be on hand to direct you.

In any case, the printable postcard should be accessible through your account. You will need that along with your government issued photo ID to pick up your badge. I'm not sure what mailed flyers you are referring to. We did not have any mailed flyers last year.

Ah, the receipt is what I meant instead of "flyer". Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the information. :)