Looking for Something. Help Appreciated.

Started by Tsubasa, June 08, 2003, 09:22:27 PM

Tsubasa

I'm helping my sister get something.  She wants a stuffed Kirara.  You know... that fuzzy thing from Inuyasha with multiple tails?  The thing that's always with Sango?  Yeah, that thing.  Anyone know where I can get one?
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Tendai

I'd say try Ebay first if you haven't already ^^;

garfield

have you try www.nikaku.com?

I don't know if they have it or not but they sell some stuffed dolls or whatever you call them....

thealice

Hi ^v^

You can also try Yahoo Japan Auctions -- you can access it and go through the dealings in English (if you don't know Japanese) by using a deputy service.  Personally, I use Rinkya (http://www.rinkya.com), but there are also other deputy service sites around.

thealice

hakudoushi

no really, i have a pet ninja.

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "hakudoushi"any animecon.

Now that's a incorrect statement :O
Try Comiket you'll never find one.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

hakudoushi

by that, i meant...like, fairly large animecons, like JTAF

DayDreamerNessa

thats another wrong statement cause if you think jtaf is big O_o your in for a surprise if you go other cons, like ax, or some cons back east are really big too.

jtaf is nothing lmao. and you probably shouldn't compare things, if you've only been to one con right? but yeah im going OT now sorry
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

radiotomu

I thought JTAF was actually quite small for an anime con, although they were pretty impressive for a new convention.
"My cookbook says if I don't have three eggs, I can use four egg whites. I don't think it understands my dilemma."

Tsubasa

OMG, why the hell is this thread still alive?  It's over a year old.  My sister never got the plushie, but she doesn't care anymore. ^^;;;

Quote from: "hakudoushi"by that, i meant...like, fairly large animecons, like JTAF
Note: Comiket is larger than any anime convention you've ever been to.  It's Japan's largest manga/doujin convention.  I doubt any other convention devoted to the medium can match its scale.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

hakudoushi

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "hakudoushi"by that, i meant...like, fairly large animecons, like JTAF

Something's really wrong with you.

Comiket's the HUGEST con EVER.

It's kinda funny how you're so ignorant of the anime world yet you seem to be a anime geek.

Just to let you know, Comiket is Japan's most famous manga convention.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.