Hidamari Apartments (The Hidamari Sketch Thread) [8/12]

Started by Spiritsnare, March 31, 2007, 08:56:36 AM

Spiritsnare

Current (Subbed) Episode: 8: March 13th - 3% of Hope

LastElixir mentioned that this wasn't repped enough. And it's true: it hasn't. In addition to that, Chun does editing for the Hidamari project over at Shintani.

And by the way, oh god yoshinoya is hot
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

Yoshinoya-tan = wins the loot

Current rankings:

1. Miya - Because she eats a lot, oddball of the crew. Her random quotes blows my mind.
2. Yuno - Because shes so damn cute and the Xs next to her hair remains a mystery.
3. Hiro - She's voiced by Goto-san, come on now, and she can unleash her true power when you piss her off.
4. Sae - The "normal" one of the crew, she's pretty awesome, need to see more of her.

If you want cute girls talking all day and doing nothing for 24 minutes, it's the series to go for. Nothing happens and it's freakin awesome. It's like Azumanga meets Mahoraba.

The animation is very "shafty" but kept pretty well reserved and simple, not crazy random off-the-wall stuff like Paniponi or Negima!?. Each episode represents a month, not shown in a chronological order.

j

shortpachoo

Great show.

Got the OP and ED playing often in my playlist

Current rankings:

1. Yuno
1. Hiro
3. Miya
4. Sae

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

Tsubasa

I just checked out this series at the prompting of Spirit and LastElixir and it's quite enjoyable.  I'm through the four subbed episodes and I'll be anticipating more. :3

I'm downloading the OP & ED right now. =P

Rankings:
1. Hiro
2. Yuno
3. Sae
4. Miya

Hiro's so cute and I'm admitably not even a Goto Yuko fan.  Yuno's not bad.  Sae's kinda cool.  And if anyone knows my preferences, Miya is totally not my type.

If we were counting Yoshinoya-sensei, she'd be second. XD
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Spiritsnare

We're doing character rankings? Currently it's Yuno, Miyako, then Sae and Hiro (tied). Yoshinoya, if included, would be tied with Miya. And god is she hot.

I'm also downloading the manga. :3 What's been released so far has been enjoyable. Manga character ranking: Miya > all (tied).
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

Quote from: "Tsubasa"I just checked out this series at the prompting of Spirit and LastElixir and it's quite enjoyable.  I'm through the four subbed episodes and I'll be anticipating more. :3

I'm downloading the OP & ED right now. =P

Rankings:
1. Hiro
2. Yuno
3. Sae
4. Miya

Hiro's so cute and I'm admitably not even a Goto Yuko fan.  Yuno's not bad.  Sae's kinda cool.  And if anyone knows my preferences, Miya is totally not my type.

If we were counting Yoshinoya-sensei, she'd be second. XD

it's ok cuz miya is MINE. As for yoshinoya sensei, man i don't even know... but she is indeed hot in a maid uniform.

j

LastElixir

btw, am i the only one who loves the clapping in the OP?

<3

j

Lisu

Quote from: "LastElixir"btw, am i the only one who loves the clapping in the OP?

<3

j
No, you definitely aren't

Tsubasa

Quote from: "LastElixir"btw, am i the only one who loves the clapping in the OP?
You are not.
-Tsubasa

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
You are not.

I thought we already went over this in person. XD

For the record, however, yes, I concur. :3
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

i think Marble needs to step it up and make an album already, amirite?

j

Magical Senpai

In during "oh god yoshinoya is hot"

Aside from that, I thank Matt for getting me into this anime. Scarily, this reminds me of when I first started at the Art Institutes.

And with character rankings:

1. Yoshinoya
2. Yuno
3. Miyako
4. Hiro
5. Sae

Oh god Yoshinoya in the He is my Master outfit....UUNNGGHHHHHHHHHHHH~! <3<3<3

LastElixir

whats sad is... ive been so freakin hooked on this anime for the last week and a half. I haven't watched anything other than this anime, wtf is going on. No nanoha, no manabi, nothing. (except code geass of course.)

Miya for life. <3

j

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"Oh god Yoshinoya in the He is my Master outfit....hot

You might as well make the joke consistent. :3

Quote from: "LastElixir"whats sad is... ive been so freakin hooked on this anime for the last week and a half. I haven't watched anything other than this anime, wtf is going on. No nanoha, no manabi, nothing.

Who can blame you? XD
epic progressive

vox

Magical Senpai

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"Oh god Yoshinoya in the He is my Master outfit....hot

You might as well make the joke consistent. :3

But Yoshinoya in the HiMM outfit equals an automatic grunt. :3

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "LastElixir"whats sad is... ive been so freakin hooked on this anime for the last week and a half. I haven't watched anything other than this anime, wtf is going on. No nanoha, no manabi, nothing.

Who can blame you? XD
I certainly can't.  Although Hidamari Sketch, or rather everything, has taken a backseat to StrikerS in my case.
-Tsubasa

Magical Senpai

Episode 5...I've never had an acid trip dream like that when I was running a fever..

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"Episode 5...I've never had an acid trip dream like that when I was running a fever..

Neither have I.

I might lucid dream that for the experience, though.
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Chun

I didn't work on 5, so A) I'm not mentioned and B) DISCONTINUITY ERRORZ

But it's not shown in order anyway.

I did work on 6 though. Hooray for crazee classes

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)