Hidamari Apartments (The Hidamari Sketch Thread) [8/12]

Started by Spiritsnare, March 31, 2007, 08:56:36 AM

LastElixir

oddly enough, i can really relate to ep 5. I get really trippy acid dreams when I have a fever. I remember getting dreams of ghosts when i was small when i had a fever, and thought they were real. QQ cry in my sleep all day.

j

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "LastElixir"oddly enough, i can really relate to ep 5. I get really trippy acid dreams when I have a fever.

I must ask two questions:
1) Perhaps it's racial?
2) Are your dreams shafty? 8D
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "LastElixir"oddly enough, i can really relate to ep 5. I get really trippy acid dreams when I have a fever.

I must ask two questions:
1) Perhaps it's racial?
2) Are your dreams shafty? 8D

my dreams have been shafty for the last 20 years. Actually my mind is pretty shafty in general. I also dream on a daily basis. As for the racial thing, I have no idea lewl.

j

-zoxan-

Quote from: "LastElixir"2. Yuno - Because shes so damn cute and the Xs next to her hair remains a mystery.

Liek this:

x|_|

(when her face has that face-box expression or whatever you call it; came across that "emoticon" from somewhere - it might even be the FanimeBB  :shock: )

And about the dreams - wish I could dream these days. Been so long since I've dreamt.

/complain.

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Spiritsnare

click here for more hot yoshinoya pics

Speaking of Episode 6, I'd hit that Yoshinoya PVC. Also, I think Ep 6 is where Yuno's X's get the most screen time. :3

Oh, and tanned Miyako is awesome.

Current Ranking: Ume-sensei, Yuno, Sae, Yoshinoya, Miyako, Hiro
epic progressive

vox

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

Jun-Watarase

My rankings are the same as Matt's.

But yeah, I would date Yuno. <3

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Tsubasa

Hiro love!  I gotta rep it cause she doesn't get enough.  Sae is pretty nice too.  I think she inches out Yoshinoya-sensei for #2 now.

-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Magical Senpai

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

Jun-Watarase

Well, I finally watched episode 8, now that I have time. Since we did character rankings in the Lucky Star thread, I guess I'll start on this one. I warn you though, I'm really bad at explanations and descriptions. xD;

1. Yuno
She's an all-around good character. She's the one everyone wants to look after. I don't know how to explain Yuno, but she makes me happy.

1. Hiro
She's sweet, considerate, and very cute. I like how realistic she is at times, as well... worrying about her weight, and her reactions to go along with Miyako's teasing is fun to watch. She really calms me down, too. Yuko Goto did a good job in voice acting for her. She's an older figure that looks after all the others, and has some elegance to her that you can't help not to respect, somehow. She ties with Yuno.

2. Miyako
She's like the perfect best friend. She's funny, entertaining... strange... She's also considerate, just like all the other characters, but her consideration has more air-time than some of the others. XD;

3. Yoshinoya-sensei
Yoshinoya... how to describe her. She's quirky, and questionable as a teacher in a way that is too cute. She makes me giggle, she is bold, and she's childish. It's more entertaining, because she is an adult.

And you can describe things as "hot like yoshinoya". Oh, and I like hearing her speak, for some reason.

4. Sae
She's cool and smart, yet she has a nervous side of her that's fun to reveal... like when you question her breast size or romantic life. She's also handsome and mature, which is admirable.

I like the principle. He's so ... shaky, it's fun. But I don't know where to put him on the rankings.

This series makes me happy and relaxed. @__@

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com