12 (54.5%)
No
8 (36.4%)
I used to be
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: April 02, 2007, 11:57:05 AM

heeroyuy135

I'm just wondering...I've been going to Sac Anime for about 2 years now, and I'm pretty excited about going to Fanime...this'll only be my 2nd major convention; the first one I went to was Anime Expo in '02...

LadyKaren

Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"I'm just wondering...I've been going to Sac Anime for about 2 years now, and I'm pretty excited about going to Fanime...this'll only be my 2nd major convention; the first one I went to was Anime Expo in '02...

Your first Con was Anime Expo, then you went to Sac Anime... Wow. That's like... down grading x10.

heeroyuy135

Quote from: "LadyKaren"
Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"I'm just wondering...I've been going to Sac Anime for about 2 years now, and I'm pretty excited about going to Fanime...this'll only be my 2nd major convention; the first one I went to was Anime Expo in '02...

Your first Con was Anime Expo, then you went to Sac Anime... Wow. That's like... down grading x10.
But I didn't go to any cons between AX and the first time I went to Sac Anime in the spring of '05...

Tony

Looking at the statistics, I can say that a whole lot of people are coming from Sacramento and the surrounding areas.

Yay for Davis!
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "Tony"Looking at the statistics, I can say that a whole lot of people are coming from Sacramento and the surrounding areas.

Yay for Davis!

Double yay for Davis!

Long

Driving from Sacramento all the time is a pain. I move for the installation of a Stargate so we don't have to drive three hours. D;

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "Long"Driving from Sacramento all the time is a pain. I move for the installation of a Stargate so we don't have to drive three hours. D;

Hahaha. I agree. Then lets put one in Wisconsin, so I don't have to fly to CA at all!

Makou

I commute to Sacramento for School, so you can consider me part of Sacramento (I've always have). I'll be going to Fanime, too (obviously).

Lizchan33

Ahhh I used to live in Sac.... back in the day <3
I'll be going to Sacanime too this year... it'll be an easier commute than San Jose :D

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Makou"I commute to Sacramento for School, so you can consider me part of Sacramento (I've always have). I'll be going to Fanime, too (obviously).

You commute to Sac? That means you either come from Truckee, Tracy, or my area...

PacificPikachu

I live about an hour from Sacramento... Do I count?

madmanlotar

My friends and I are from Sacramento, one of them has gone for the past three years.  This is my third time around to FanimeCon.

Sen

Triple yay for Davis! (Only during the school year though)
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

lyricaldanichan

SuperKawaiiNeko

Im from sacramento, and I still need a ride. Anyone going on thursday? ^_^0
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Lizchan33

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"Im from sacramento, and I still need a ride. Anyone going on thursday? ^_^0
Hey...... psst!
When are you going? >_>

SuperKawaiiNeko

What do you mean, when am I going? Right now, Im not. Thats why I need a ride o_O

I need to be there on thursday...as early as possible. Arriving sometime between ten and noon is ideal, but if someone wants to be there REALLY early or if I cant get anyone to take me until later, I'll take what I can get. Though I'd prefer really early over really late ^_^0 (Im a volunteer and I gots work to do, dontcha know)

Head of Volunteers 2010

Lizchan33

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"What do you mean, when am I going? Right now, Im not. Thats why I need a ride o_O

I need to be there on thursday...as early as possible. Arriving sometime between ten and noon is ideal, but if someone wants to be there REALLY early or if I cant get anyone to take me until later, I'll take what I can get. Though I'd prefer really early over really late ^_^0 (Im a volunteer and I gots work to do, dontcha know)

Oh I'm a little blonde : D
I'm in stockton about an hour south... I'm wanting to go down on Thursday Via BART and VTA to get my badge and volunteer as well...
If I can I'll take you along?

SuperKawaiiNeko

But how am I supposed to get to stockton? BART and VTA dont run in sacramento ;_;

Head of Volunteers 2010

Lizchan33

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"But how am I supposed to get to stockton? BART and VTA dont run in sacramento ;_;

Yes that's true.... but there are buses that go that way.....
Sorry ^_^;;;;
Look for Sacramento peeps!