12 (54.5%)
No
8 (36.4%)
I used to be
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: April 02, 2007, 11:57:05 AM

Eri

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"But how am I supposed to get to stockton? BART and VTA dont run in sacramento ;_;

Amtrak your way down to Richmond if you want to catch Bart.. It's what I do if I don't get a ride..

anyways, a couple of more yays for davis from my staff and me ;)
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

Thisiskat

Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"I'm just wondering...I've been going to Sac Anime for about 2 years now, and I'm pretty excited about going to Fanime...this'll only be my 2nd major convention; the first one I went to was Anime Expo in '02...

I've been going to Sac Anime and Sac Con for about 2 years as well, but this is my first bigger con, so yeah I'll see you there

InsaneChan

I'm right next door. Fanime was my first con, and I attend Sacanime too. But there is truely no comparison. I commute to my HS in Auburn tho, so thats gonna add another hour or so to my drive on Fri. You know what I've been dieing to do tho? Is put a sign in my back window that says "Fanime or else" XD isnt that riduculous? Im also considering driving down in cosplay since I have a meet first thing when I arrive :3
Love. Life. fANIME.

Kyokun

madmanlotar

Since we are on the subject of Sacramento residents, anyone here go to ARC?

RyannBTW

I'm from Sacramento's nearest southern neighbor, Elk Grove.  Does that count?
Find me on Gaia:  Indigo Project

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%

Eri

Quote from: "madmanlotar"Since we are on the subject of Sacramento residents, anyone here go to ARC?

my staff and i go to uc davis.. so has a LOT of other staff...  :shock:

anyone else going to ucd?
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "Eri"
Quote from: "madmanlotar"Since we are on the subject of Sacramento residents, anyone here go to ARC?

Graduated last year!  :D

Kyokun

Graduated... a long time ago...

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "Kyokun"

Oh so long ago... :wink:

Tetsunai

I'm from El Dorado Hills and this will be my second fanime ^_^ I'm a frequenter and now staff for sac-con and sac-anime too.

Kyokun

Quote from: "phoenixphire24"
Quote from: "Kyokun"

Oh so long ago... :wink:
You shush up there.

Sen

I think he meant American River College but anyho...

I go to UCD.  stupid pollen.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

Thisiskat

I do

madmanlotar

Quote from: "Thisiskat"

I do

Cool, I am assuming that you are attending Fanimecon, anyone else going that you know?

lyricaldanichan

Damn where were all the Sacramento people in 1993?!??.. hahha it is cool to see more people from sac going to fanimecon and now sacanime.

Wooo

madmanlotar

Quote from: "lyricaldanichan"Damn where were all the Sacramento people in 1993?!??.. hahha it is cool to see more people from sac going to fanimecon and now sacanime.

Wooo

I was fairly young back in 1993 and my only exposure to anime, back then, was what I saw at the Monday night showings at Even Better Games and Comics.

Thisiskat

Quote from: "madmanlotar"

I do

Cool, I am assuming that you are attending Fanimecon, anyone else going that you know?

Yep two of my firends and then some others who are thinking about it that's all. BTW, who's this?

heeroyuy135

I do

SCC > ARC, CRC, & FLC

Long

Quote from: "Sen"

I think he meant American River College but anyho...

I go to UCD.  stupid pollen.
NOOOo.  There's pollen there too?! UGH. I go to ARC currently. My first year. I'm transferring to UC Davis next year. (Yeah, I was a lazy bum in High School so I have to make up for it by attending community college for two years. xD)

BUT NOOO. MY ALLERGIES ARE BAD HERE. D:

And likely I'm not going to Fanime this year unless Amtrak can travel at the speed of light, and I somehow manage to save enough money