12 (54.5%)
No
8 (36.4%)
I used to be
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: April 02, 2007, 11:57:05 AM

madmanlotar

I do not know if you know me but I am Ruben and I run the Anime club over at ARC.  I usually hang around the card gaming tables but rarely play.  Mike and Justin are coming along, as well as another couple of friends of mine.  At what hotel is your group staying in for the weekend?

Quote from: "Thisiskat"
Quote from: "madmanlotar"
Quote from: "madmanlotar"Since we are on the subject of Sacramento residents, anyone here go to ARC?

I do

Cool, I am assuming that you are attending Fanimecon, anyone else going that you know?

Yep two of my firends and then some others who are thinking about it that's all. BTW, who's this?

madmanlotar

I would agree except for the fact that ARC and CRC having functioning anime clubs.  
 To all those that attend Davis, I am going to Davis for the Winter semester, how big is the anime club over there?

Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"
Quote from: "madmanlotar"Since we are on the subject of Sacramento residents, anyone here go to ARC?

I do

SCC > ARC, CRC, & FLC

heeroyuy135

Quote from: "madmanlotar"I would agree except for the fact that ARC and CRC having functioning anime clubs.  
 To all those that attend Davis, I am going to Davis for the Winter semester, how big is the anime club over there?

Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"

I do

SCC > ARC, CRC, & FLC

SCC does have an anime club, but it's not as functional as the ones at CRC or ARC...in fact, I'm more connected to the CRC anime club than I am to the SCC one

Kyokun

Quote from: "madmanlotar"I would agree except for the fact that ARC and CRC having functioning anime clubs.  

I haven't attended the Davis Anime Club since about 2002 or 2003, but when I was there, there were maybe about 25 people who were there watching anime.  There were two nights, a shoujo night and a shounen night.  I could only attend the shoujo night due to my work schedule, so there may have been more people at shounen night.