Holy Frick...

Started by Fructose, April 05, 2007, 04:36:36 AM

Fructose

Reads right-to-left cause I'm a nerd like that, and most of you are too.

Forgive the cruddy quality, not only of the image but of the art and comic layout. I am no mangaka.

Sorry, I'm just reeeeeally bored and anxious, plus ME AND SUCROSE HAVE TO MAKE 9 COSTUMES IN 50 DAYS! -runs in circles and dies-

(Also, as a last note, please implore the powers that be/pray/do a rain dance/hope/snort derisively/sacrifice a goat for the little guinea pig being manhandled by Sucrose up there. His name is Aubergine Poto Chambers, AKA Aubey, and his health seems to be failing. -sniffle-)

~~Loktera~~

Many wishes of good health upon your hamster and godspeed on all nine costumes..

Now I have to start finishing up mine...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Calitastic

Why in heavens name do you have nine costumes? Is that the total between the two of you and then....who gets an extra? I'm so confused. ;_;

on the other hand, the art is much improved my lady of shmexy. *thumbs up*

Also...I never even got to meet poor Aubey! Much well wishing. <3

Akito Starwind

Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

Fructose

Quote from: "Calitastic"Why in heavens name do you have nine costumes? Is that the total between the two of you and then....who gets an extra? I'm so confused. ;_;

Yes, its 9 between the two of us, being that we always cosplay (and construct) in pairs, and cosplay each day, so that's two costumes each day for 4 days, plus Paco wants a costume this year, so I have to help with (read: make) hers.

And it's a GUINEA PIG, not a hamster, Lok!

And I took him to the vet, turns out he has an upper respiratory infection. He's on antibiotics now, and we can only hope they'll work. -sniffle-

Sucrose

Pookie...

I. Love. You. <3

I WANT THAT SHIRT

Also. HOLY MOTHER OF HALVAH BARS. We must sew like the veritable wind. T_T

And at least Aubey doesn't have, like, feline leukemia or something. I wish his peeing-on-me little behind the best of luck in recovering sufficiently.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

otakuapprentice

wait, there's only 50 days left?!

*tries to remember how many costumes he's gonna make*

CRAP!!!!
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Lizchan33

Ahhh reminding all of us of the costume-ing........ gotta work on mine and my friends...... v_v

zoupzuop2

Is there a specific need that would speed the process along that we could help with? Funds? Material? Or is it just time?

At any rate, just finished praying for Aubey. Best of luck and wishes for his health. ^^;
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Fructose

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"Is there a specific need that would speed the process along that we could help with? Funds? Material? Or is it just time?

At any rate, just finished praying for Aubey. Best of luck and wishes for his health. ^^;

No needs, just time, is all. Time and effort. (...the requisite 2 hours of driving for me and Sucrose to get together to work ain't helping, but we manage.)

Thank you for your prayers, Zoop, and to anyone else who hoped for my little guinea pig to get better. Unfortunately, it was too little too late, and he died late last night. I'd rather not turn this into a pity party, and I'm just glad he's not suffering anymore. He was a great little guy.

Nina Star 9

heh. i feel a bit the same way, but i only have one costume to make. i don;t have all my material yet, and i'm doing it entirely by hand, so that makes it a bit tougher.

good luck on your 9.

ININ

Nine costumes =)  Awesome.  Good luck.  I only have three  :cry:

I met someone at AX with five cosplays.  You two beat her big time!!!