video game concert

Started by yillfu, April 05, 2007, 11:54:14 PM

narutofan17

Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

chloerin

It is so exciting! I have been waiting for this show to come to California since May 26 of last year. I was so bummed that I couldn't go to the Chicago show. I got my tickets for this show in my home state!

FanFicGuru

I"m getting to go to a private dress rehearsal that day for the press! I'm also having an interview with the creator and producer of the show!!

Please everyone, go to www.binaryculture.net and check it out! It isn't up yet, but it will be. Tell your friends! I'll be passing out flyers and advertisements for Binary Culture at the convention since we're trying to get more readership.

(I'm the new Anime Editor so you can read my blogs and even see a picture! wheee... >_<)
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

yillfu

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"I"m getting to go to a private dress rehearsal that day for the press! I'm also having an interview with the creator and producer of the show!!

Please everyone, go to www.binaryculture.net and check it out! It isn't up yet, but it will be. Tell your friends! I'll be passing out flyers and advertisements for Binary Culture at the convention since we're trying to get more readership.

(I'm the new Anime Editor so you can read my blogs and even see a picture! wheee... >_<)

man lucky you!  the producer took my picture for me with uematsu at the san francisco show, he's a really awesome dude.  i can only imagine how much he goes through putting on a show, not to mention he's going on a 3 country blitz for the overseas show a few days after this one.  10 days to go baby!
zomg play! is coming to fanime 2007!

chloerin

I talked to the producer and there are still plenty tickets for the show. we need to support this show this time around. He said that if this show goes well this year they are thinking about creating a show that will feature both VGM and Anime music.

If you havent bought tickets do it now. We need to get this show sold out so they will come back next year. FANIME come on!

FanFicGuru

Hey guys, check out my feature on Binary Culture on the show:

http://www.binaryculture.net/content/1179453667.php

I'll be doing a lot of advertising for Binary Culture at Fanime as well...so if you see a guy handing out Binary Culture flyers, chances are it's me.
Swap meet staff - 2014

yillfu

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"Hey guys, check out my feature on Binary Culture on the show:

http://www.binaryculture.net/content/1179453667.php

I'll be doing a lot of advertising for Binary Culture at Fanime as well...so if you see a guy handing out Binary Culture flyers, chances are it's me.

nicely done article.  can't wait any longer....8 more days! 4 finals to go....one..more..push..

koella

Gah! I'm buying my tickets tomorrow but on TIcket master it seems like they're already at balc. row 10 for $36 seats!  :cry: Does anybody know if it's near to being sold out or not?

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "koella"Gah! I'm buying my tickets tomorrow but on TIcket master it seems like they're already at balc. row 10 for $36 seats!  :cry: Does anybody know if it's near to being sold out or not?

Probably, since they're going on a world tour after the show in San Jose.
Swap meet staff - 2014

yillfu

Quote from: "koella"Gah! I'm buying my tickets tomorrow but on TIcket master it seems like they're already at balc. row 10 for $36 seats!  :cry: Does anybody know if it's near to being sold out or not?

heh, wouldn't it be nice if ticketmaster could tell you how many seats were left (supremely nice for sporting events).  but i wouldn't wait too long if i were you.  the performing arts center only has 12 rows in the balcony.

don't forget to use the coupon!

chloerin

If you haven't got your tickets there are still some tickets available.

yillfu

Quote from: "chloerin"If you haven't got your tickets there are still some tickets available.

i got my tickets...row 1 baby.  early bird gets the worm.  where is everybody else sitting?

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "yillfu"
Quote from: "chloerin"If you haven't got your tickets there are still some tickets available.

i got my tickets...row 1 baby.  early bird gets the worm.  where is everybody else sitting?

Wow, front row? Awesome. I"m in Row 6.
Swap meet staff - 2014

yillfu

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"
Quote from: "yillfu"

Wow, front row? Awesome. I"m in Row 6.

that's not the only front row i've had...check this out =)

yillfu

ooo, just saw this on the play website.

PLAY! to feature music from LAIR

something something about a new game on ps3 with a guest conductor.  jumped on wiki and found a link to the trailer for the game, pretty decent stuff.  good to hear some new material.  

link here: http://www.play-symphony.com/news.php?full=77

trailer here: http://www.us.playstation.com/Lair/default2.aspx

Rapture7thHomunculi

Row 12 >.< I got there to late for 3rd or 4th...
Without simplicity there would not be creativity. So stop complainning.

"Yes, I'm a girl, if you've got a problem with that, don't be surprised if Kitsune_shadow pwns you at Resistance: Fall of Man. Yeah."

madmanlotar

That concert was the best ever and worth every penny.  Although it sucked that I bought a program guide, to get  autographs, only to find out afterwards that the gift package already included one.

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "madmanlotar"That concert was the best ever and worth every penny.  Although it sucked that I bought a program guide, to get  autographs, only to find out afterwards that the gift package already included one.

I knew that the bag was going to come with a program guide, it said so on Play's website I think.

Anyways, the concert was absolutely amazing. The audience was very mature and respectful as well. I know that there were worries that the nature of the audience would result in lots of noise and disruptions, but this didn't happen.

Great show, now I can't wait for 'More Friends' to start touring. hehehe
Swap meet staff - 2014

mDuo13

This concert was seriously amazing. I cried.