Lucky Star - Uu 19:You can find my people... Everywhere

Started by Chun, April 08, 2007, 06:20:01 AM

Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Spiritsnare

Attn: Tapioca Division: I see a flaw in our plan.

Oh my gad, KyoAni has surely learned from the Hare Hare Yukai experience by making another dance.

It's like some KyoAni music game on Another.

Also, in before I BUY SAUSAGE
epic progressive

vox

Chun

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

mDuo13

*whistles*

That's one of the most energetic opening themes I've seen, ever.

Magical Senpai

ZOMG I think you discovered a dance that could possibly rival Hare Hare Yukai...

~~Loktera~~

That was the most frightening 1:23 of my life...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Spiritsnare

I like how Miyuki's glasses are the standard "individual-lens-is-as-big-as-your-palm" size.

Also, Tsukasa is MINE. ::hugs::

Character rankings will get posted after the subs hit.
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

Jun-Watarase

You know... something about Lucky Star was REALLY familiar to me for some reason, and I found the reason why!

Didn't Lucky ☆ Star have a DS game called Lucky ☆ Star Moe Drill and Shin Lucky ☆ Star? Gah... You guys probably know this already. I'm just really stupid. -Turns off DS.-

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"Didn't Lucky ☆ Star have a DS game called Lucky ☆ Star Moe Drill and Shin Lucky ☆ Star? Gah... You guys probably know this already. I'm just really stupid. -Turns off DS.-

YOU, MA'AM, ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THAT* TO THE NEXT GATHERING YOU GO TO

*I mean the games. And the DS, of course.
epic progressive

vox

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"Didn't Lucky ☆ Star have a DS game called Lucky ☆ Star Moe Drill and Shin Lucky ☆ Star? Gah... You guys probably know this already. I'm just really stupid. -Turns off DS.-

XD; ... 'Kay.

FanimaidCafe.com

Appu

Will I see anyone performing the intro dance at Fanime? :P
MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

LastElixir

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"

that game is pretty awesome, been wanting it for a while.

j

Jun-Watarase

Well, I have Moe Driller, only. Shin isn't released yet. ^^; But yeah, it's pretty fun. I think I saw a Shuffle! promo stand on one of the backgrounds. >3<

FanimaidCafe.com

Tsubasa

It took a few play throughs for the song to grow on me.  The dance is cool too, but the speculation that it might be the next Hare Hare Yukai seems a bit overblown to me.

As for characters, Lisu and I were talking about it the other day while looking through the newest batch of anime magazines in our possession.  We both agree that Konata looks really interesting.  Kagami piques my interest too.  Actual rankings will have to wait for an episode release first though.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Chun

Quote from: "Tsubasa"We both agree that Konata looks really interesting.  Kagami piques my interest too.

The girl plays eroge, works at a cosplay cafe, and can't wait to be 18 so she can buy eroge herself.

Does that not scream of win?

~Chun

Jun-Watarase

T_T; Because only anime girls can play eroge and not be a loser. *pitiful sigh*

FanimaidCafe.com

Akito Starwind

Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

Lisu

The dance is more of random cuteness (not complaining) than an actual routine to spend the time mimicking the choreography for (i.e. hare hare youkai or yogurting...ho ho).
In on the Konata express line here, though Tsukasa interests me slightly (mmm...healer type...)

Who I am most interested in, though, is Akira. Oversized sleeves...ughaaaaa~
(3rd from left to right on second row)

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=casteh4.jpg