Lucky Star - Uu 19:You can find my people... Everywhere

Started by Chun, April 08, 2007, 06:20:01 AM

Stormfalcon

Even more interesting, we see Kagami begin her slide towards the dark side.  Too intense for you, Kagami-chan?  We'll check back on that in due time...
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "LastElixir"omg wtf does konata do with those books, omgshoeswtfbbq. This is very inappropriate for an anime show and I am DEEPLY offended.

j

i see what you did there
epic progressive

vox

Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Emerge

okay, i'm still catching up to where everybody else is in the series (in the middle of watching ep. 9 as i type this), but i have to add this to the list of "Why I Like/AM Like Tsukasa The Most": she's scared of...well...scary movies. go figure. :oops:

Spiritsnare

EPISODE TWELVE IS SURELY EPIC

Ranking:
0. Animate Tenchou
0. Clerk [Tomokazu] Sugita
1. Tsukasa
2. Konata
3. Shiraishi
3. Souichirou
4. Miyuki
4. Kagami
7. Yui
7. Nanako
9. Akira
epic progressive

vox

Chun

Song for the Chocolate Croquet

It's not Aya Hirano. But it's close. VIP STAR ---> POP STAR close.

So cute XD.

http://zepy.momotato.com/2007/06/30/konatas-comic-market-list/

...Wow. Kyo-Ani is accurate. Scary accurate. ALL HAIL THE KYOANITRAIN.

~Chun

BP!

Before I post this image, a note.

I HAVE NOT WATCHED ANY OF LUCKY STAR. I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL OR WILL NOT. I AM NOT POSTING THIS TO SAY "LUCKY STAR SUCKS LOL". i'M POSTING THIS BECAUSE I SAW IT AND WANTED TO SHOW YOU GUYS.

End note.

Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

Lisu

I'm too lazy....Ryu, post the 'wtf is this sh*t' pic.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Lisu"I'm too lazy....Ryu, post the 'wtf is this sh*t' pic.

wish granted

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

BP!

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"

Hey, I have as much of an idea as you guys do.

It is kinda sad, although I have no opinion. I haven't watched Lucky Star. Just wanted to show you.

If you want me to get rid of it, just let me know. Nothing against anyone.
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "BP!"
Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"

It is kinda sad, although I have no opinion. I haven't watched Lucky Star. Just wanted to show you.

Personally, I think it's a reply in jest to a post made in jest?
epic progressive

vox

Lisu

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "BP!"

Personally, I think it's a reply in jest to a post made in jest?
You are correct. This is all good natured 'wtf'-ing.

BP!

Yeah, I know.

I kinda do say WTF as well.

Only thing I can say is the person that made that must have just hated Lucky Star. Out of so maany comics of that type, (MS Paint) there had to be one like this.

Almost all of them are positive...(**** YEAH! YOU ARE THE BEST BOSS FIGHT EVER!) oh well.

LastElixir

ep 13 was pretty good. Lots of good convos in the beginning, and nutty anime tencho stuff at the end, a good balance I say.

Although they are milking the hell out of anime tencho, it is still enjoyable... and this ep had more awesome cameos which surprised me. There's actually a lot of things to discuss about in this ep.

and damn it, no Yutaka yet.

j

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

mDuo13

Nah, the person who made the comic probably just thought it was kind of bleh, but really wanted to tick off the fans. So they took all the really obvious complaints/comments, and then exaggerated them to an extreme. I mean, my initial reaction to the show was pretty much along the same lines except a lot less judgmental and angry.

Episode 10... was pretty good. Animate Tenchou and then Shiraishi's bit at the end were megawesome. Plus talking about Konata's mom, hahaha, good stuff. It's like, I could pass on the parts about Tsukasa texting (as cute as she is) and doubly so on Miyuki reading... it's like, I think I've figured it out - it sets up these comedic situations, but oftentimes it doesn't actually exaggerate them enough, so when I see that, I'm like, "Oh yeah. Been there. Done that," rather than actually laughing at it.

And Konata is so right about the anime characters not looking their age. Sometimes, no matter how old they're supposed to be, they gravitate to the 16-22 age range. Or something like that. I know we've had a couple conversations (*coughakatsukismomcough*) to that effect lately.

Tsubasa

a.f.k.'s 13 is out.  I'm trying to download it right now, but their main tracker is down.  I must see this after hearing all the ambiguous comments about it.  This post will be edited after the watch.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Chun

13's Ending is EPIC. MELTY EPIC.

WA WA WA WA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13 ED For Your Convenience

~Chun

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Tsubasa"a.f.k.'s 13 is out.  I'm trying to download it right now, but their main tracker is down.  I must see this after hearing all the ambiguous comments about it.  This post will be edited after the watch.
I've encountered the same problem... Earlier today and now... D:

I need my 13... D:
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula