Press/Industry Pre-Registration [Closed]

Started by Eri, April 08, 2007, 10:17:53 PM

Eri

(Updated, 5/9/07)

Hi all,

Press/Industry pre-registration has closed!

If you missed the window of opportunity, don't worry! You can still register at Fanime, starting Friday. Please check the Professionals page for hours and what you'll need to bring with you in order to register as press or industry.

Just like Registration, we are getting a lot of email coming in. If you've sent us an email, please be patient. We'll get to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

MisakiFan41

I just noticed, I sent an e-mail about it, 2 things that seemed to have effected the pre-reg page.

I registered for Press, 3 times due to the first two times I did not get a confirmation page on the website til the 3rd time (3rd times a charm eh? lol).

Also I just noticed this just not to long ago, I registered as Web but in the confirmation (just copied and pasted it onto word) it listed me as Print.

Oo

just thought I'd point that out! thanks!!

in case your wondering I was the one who sent the e-mail about this issue.

On yet another break....

Tony

Thanks, MisakiFan41! Those were bugs in the system that you caught. They've been fixed.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

MisakiFan41

Quote from: "Tony"Thanks, MisakiFan41! Those were bugs in the system that you caught. They've been fixed.

Awsome thanks Tony! I got the e-mail I needed from Erica! Glad to be of help! ^_^

On yet another break....

LordKefka

Nice. The confirmation emails have gone out today. Three weeks seem so far away..*sigh*
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

LordKefka

I actually have a question myself about pre-reg. Since I'm part of staff in registration, how does that work? Do I need to still pay for the media badge?
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Eri

Quote from: "LordKefka"I actually have a question myself about pre-reg. Since I'm part of staff in registration, how does that work? Do I need to still pay for the media badge?

Check your inbox..
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008