Swap Meet: Specific Item Requests and Arrangements

Started by FanFicGuru, April 10, 2007, 07:55:12 PM

FanFicGuru

Hello everyone!

Now I know that there is a swap meet thread already, but the purpose of this thread is slightly different. I would like this thread to be used to help connect buyers with sellers, as well as allow buyers to post particular items they may be looking for.

I, for example, am looking for a cowboy bebop perfect collection. Preferably the 7 disc set, but it could be another edition.

Those of you who will be bringing certain items like figures or video games, etc, feel free to post an initial idea of what your wares may be.

I figure since we have about 45 days left it wouldn't be too outlandish to see some partial lists as well as requests.

Of course, if the mods don't find the thread necessary I understand if it gets locked.

Thanks!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Ayanami Rei First Child

1. Key The Metal Idol on DVD (Entire Set)
2. Hidden Village of Sand Official Naruto Headband

G.I.R

I'm always looking for import DVD's, LD's, and video games.

Barnes

I'm looking for DreamCast supplies. Like arcade sticks, conventers that let you play PS2 controllers on the DC. And games.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

edendreams

I want to sell off most of my manga collection I have a lot of complete sets and hard to find stuff but i just know the stupid collection is gonna be so hard to transport too lol.

anyway is there a thread for what people are planning to sell? or just *surprise*

a little art by me ^-^

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "edendreams"I want to sell off most of my manga collection I have a lot of complete sets and hard to find stuff but i just know the stupid collection is gonna be so hard to transport too lol.

anyway is there a thread for what people are planning to sell? or just *surprise*

That's what this thread is for. Requests as well as prelimenary lists of possibly available items.
Swap meet staff - 2014

SuperKawaiiNeko

Quote from: "edendreams"I want to sell off most of my manga collection I have a lot of complete sets and hard to find stuff but i just know the stupid collection is gonna be so hard to transport too lol.

Oh, god, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease have good stuff. Are you selling cheap? What kinda prices? Im looking to make another major haul like I did last year ^_^0

Other than that, Im looking to maybe buy some figures of any proportion (if theyre nice enough and priced right)

Oh, and anything yuri.
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Ayanami Rei First Child

I'd also love to see some Evangelion wall scrolls that would be awesome ^_^

lying is an art form

I'm looking to sell of a bunch of manga, but won't be bringing any of it unless I get someone dedicated to buying the set before con. If you're interested in any of these, send me a PM so we can work something out:

-Rurouni Kenshin 1-28 (Full set)
-Death Note 1-10
-Hunter x Hunter 1-13
-Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle 1-11
-Prince of Tennis 1-14
-Battle Royale 1-15 (Full set)
-Fullmetal Alchemist 1-8

Read before PMing me:
1. Yes, the manga is in English. All of it.
2. I do not prefer to break these up, so if you're specifically looking for like "volume 5" or something I'm not 100% down with it unless we make a deal somehow.
3. Conditions are as follows:

Rurouni Kenshin: All of them are read, of course. Volumes 1-4 show the most wear at about a Good/Fine condition, with the rest being at Excellent/NM-M condition.

Death Note is basically all in NM-M condition

Hunter x Hunter is all Ex/NM-M

Tsubasa 1-3 is G/VG, and the rest being NM-M

Prince of Tennis 1-2 (or 3?) is Fine/Good, rest  being Good/VG/Excellent

Battle Royale is a mix of Fine/Good/VG/Excellent/Mint. Some volumes are read more than others, etc.

Fullmetal Alchemist 1-2 is in read condition with the covers' plastic parts SLIGHTLY coming off (they're the "foil" covers). The rest is in NM-M condition.

I'll bring whatever you're interested in to the swap meet only if you're 100% sure you'll buy. I'll also ship this stuff to you if you have PayPal. PM me to make an offer =P
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

senritsu

i hav some egl/jrock stuff and paopu fruit if anyone cares

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Kimiko

I will be selling a bunch of Sera Myu (Sailormoon Musical) items, mostly videos, a bunch of Hello! Project cds, as well as other cds from various anime & artists. A bunch of random manga, some cosplay items & wigs. I can't remember what else, but those are the main things.
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

shortpachoo

Heres a list so far I what I have to sell.  Pm me if you want an item or ask for details.
(Will be available for pickup at the swap meet either Thurs/Fri)
(*not sure if I will sell)

Still adding stuff to the list

Displays:
*Fruits Baskets Store Manga Display (no manga incl.)

Games (all imports):
Naruto 3 DS
Bleach DS
Jump Super Stars
Bleach GC

Figures:

DVDs (some new/some used):
L'Arc~en~ciel Live in the USA
*Karas the prophecy
Gantz (vol.1)

Inu Yasha (17 total)
Scars of Battle
Into the Miasma
Swords of Destiny
Den of Wolves
The Wind and the Void
Broken Fang
Heart of the Beast
Shattered Memories
The Demon Within
The Way of Wisdom
Curse of the Dark Priestess
Double Trouble
The True Face of Evil
Wicked Clutches
Severed Identities
Crimson Blade
Brothers in Arms

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

lying is an art form

Oh I'll bring an almost full box of Magic: the Gathering Unhinged if anybody's interested. It's got thirty unopened packs. Make me an offer =]

AND I have the following manga on me:

-Rurouni Kenshin 1-28 (Full set)
-Death Note 1-6
-Hunter x Hunter 1-9
-Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle 1-8, 10-11
-Prince of Tennis 1-14
-Battle Royale 1-15 (Full set)
-Fullmetal Alchemist 1-8

I left Death Note 7-10, Hunter x Hunter 10-13 and Tsubasa 9 back in Santa Cruz BUT I can ship those to you if you want =] PM me for more details, I'd love to unload some manga this weekend.
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

atan134340

anyone want gundam stuff?

- Gundam Ace Magazine (vol 1-20~ish)
- Crossbone Gundam (1-6 complete)
*all mangas in japanese

- HGUC GP03D (it's so big!!)
- PG Z, MK-II
- MG Gelgoog, GM Custom, Z, Z plus, FAZZ
- Coating MG Zaku, Z, GP01,02,03, Freedom, Gold Frame

Vanessa

Quote from: "atan134340"anyone want gundam stuff?

- Gundam Ace Magazine (vol 1-20~ish)
- Crossbone Gundam (1-6 complete)
*all mangas in japanese

- HGUC GP03D (it's so big!!)
- PG Z, MK-II
- MG Gelgoog, GM Custom, Z, Z plus, FAZZ
- Coating MG Zaku, Z, GP01,02,03, Freedom, Gold Frame

How much are you looking for the Ace magazines?

atan134340

does $3 each sound good? are you intersted in buying them all?

sunrise-oasis

I want to sellthe pokemon TCG cards, most of them are Rare and promos and some that abit weird O_O... i don't know if I want to sell The entire THEME decks I made, i mean, not sure if anyone is interested but hey
POkemon card cards might be useful in some ways.
I'll leave this open because theres going to be more items i sell heres my list

Pokemon TCG Basic-**not sure where i stoped, maybe expedition?**

Keyblades - Foam board

Video games* in the process

Artworks *hey sometimes you wanna go cheaper then the art dealers. last time Alot of people actually did commissions on the swapmeet.

mistakim33

I'm selling and/or trading about 400-500 mangas that are ALL IN JAPANESE. Shoot me a pm if you want me to check for specific series or mangas. Thanks.

FanFicGuru

I'll be looking for some sweet One Piece swag this year. Also, any cool wallscrolls would be nice.
Swap meet staff - 2014

Moonblossom

I would love to buy some English Yotsuba manga, Pinky:St figurines, and Pullip clothing. Possibly a Pullip doll (Nina, Papin, or RIDa would be awesome) if I can get a good price.

Oh! Also, I'd love to get a full set of Haibane Renmei on dvd. I'll probably splurge and buy new copies in the dealer room if I can find them, but if anyone's got a set in good condition (I don't need the pencil boards and things that came with them, but it would be nice!) and are looking to sell, please let me know and maybe we can work something out.