Swap Meet: Specific Item Requests and Arrangements

Started by FanFicGuru, April 10, 2007, 07:55:12 PM

lacus

slimchance

Looking for anything relate to One Piece or Gintama.... authentic keychain, pin, cell phone straps.

LordKefka

Looking for: Solty Rei PVC of Solty, Pumpkin Scissors PVC of Alice, Valkyrie Profile for the Playstation (maybe anyone?), Gunslinger Girl gashapons (second set not the first), Haibane Renmei PVC, Nanoha PVC ( of Fate or Nanoha), Solty Rei DVDs ( complete set), Planetes DVDs (complete set), School Rumble PVC (Eri in swimsuit), Code Geass PVC (Kallen only...), Megami Magazines (with all the fold-outs or most anyways), Uta Kata PVC, Haruhi pillow case (from vol 4 of DVD release), Soukou no Strain PVC (doesn't matter which since there are only two), Anime shot glass (minus Trigun and ROD since I have those), Utena DVD (complete set), Infinite Ryvius cels, BGC:2040 cels, Slayers cels, Saint Tail cels... I guess I can stop here

If anyone has these, please throw me a PM with a price.
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

MikoChika

I'll be bringing things to the Swap on thursday. Everything is in brand new, perfect condition.:

Manga:
Pet Shop of Horrors vol. 1
Basilisk vol. 1
No Need for Tenchi! vol. 7
Ryrouni Kenshin vol. 25
Desendents of Darkness vol. 1- 5

Anime:
Key: The Metal Idol Vol. 1 and 2
Basilisk vol. 1 ( never been opened, still shrink wrapped)
GunXSword vol. 1

There might be more to come. Anyone interested in these items please pm me or say so in this fourm, for i'm not sure if i'll be able to bring all of this. The manga will probably run for five bucks, but the Basilisk one will run for seven. As for the anime, they will all be on sell for ten a peice. Everything is in band new condition.
Please, don't feed the moogle.

KamijoIsLove

I am looking specifically for three CD's to complete my HYDE (solo) discography:

Roentgen, Roentgen English, and Horizon.

Also, I've got random L'Arc CD's I'm willing to part with. Mostly their old albums and newer singles. =3

Snakey

Looking for specifically for: pokemon fire red and Never Give Up (any english vol released after the 4th vol)

I would sell almost all my manga and stuff, but I can't make it to the Thurs swap meet. D:

SuperKawaiiNeko

How much you willing to chuck for the fire red? <_<
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

IshokuOsero

Quote from: KamijoIsLove on May 08, 2008, 12:15:22 PM
I am looking specifically for three CD's to complete my HYDE (solo) discography:

Roentgen, Roentgen English, and Horizon.

Also, I've got random L'Arc CD's I'm willing to part with. Mostly their old albums and newer singles. =3

Which of their older albums are you going to be selling?
I need to finish up my L'Arc CD collection, but I'm only in need of maybe two more.

x

If anyone is interested I could bring the all the DVDs of the first arc of Rurouni Kenshin. I don't feel like going and counting all the disks but its around 30 episodes. If you want specifics I could check for you.

Jelly Soup

Among the things I'll be offering, I have a complete set of Dragon Ball & Inu Yasha singles from issues one to something (I haven't gotten everything ready yet, I'll list the specifics in a bit).

Magedark

I'll also be looking for S.E.E.S armband and "danchou" armband.

Snakey

Quote from: SuperKawaiiNeko on May 13, 2008, 04:53:18 AM
How much you willing to chuck for the fire red? <_<

Nothing over 20 if it is used. My budget actually is pretty tight this year.

lying is an art form

I want authentic movie theatre posters. This means double-sided, 27x40 posters. If you have any, let me know which ones you have and let's make a deal! I'm not limiting myself to any types of movies right now. What I am mostly looking for are the posters to:

Iron Man
Dark Knight
Leatherheads
Juno
No Country For Old Men
There Will Be Blood
The Usual Suspects

Also, if you have Death Note volumes 11 through 13 and are willing to sell them for cheap then let me know :D

Also looking for *sealed* boxes/packs of Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh! (please specify set, quantity, and whether or not it's a sealed box or just random packs). Specifically looking for Shadowmoor (Magic), Gold Series (YGO), Phantom Darkness (YGO), and Light of Destruction (YGO).

Oh and most random requests ever:
Clapboard (for filmmaking uses, must be real and not a prop)
Boom mic (again, for filmmaking)
Your high-definition camcorder that you just have no time/motivation to use. Please contact me with specifics on what you have. I am only going to take interest in MiniDV based camcorders -or- memory card based camcorders. No hard drive/dvd/super8/hi8 formats. I'm looking for something in the high end (either Prosumer or Professional) level. I don't want some janky Flip camcorder with internal memory =P
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

abcbadcat

I have a white DS Lite, M3 Simply (flash card), and 2GB Micro SD to sell for $160.

I also have a copy of Bleach DS 2nd and Mario Kart Wii I can sell so if you want, shoot me offers.

Jelly Soup

EDIT: Mistake post, please delete.

UpNextIs

I was thinking of selling some of my manga collection and maybe my bleach wall scrolls and I'm actually looking for a Electro-Mag Rod, from FFVII advent children. Also FF and Kingdom Hearts plushies.
UP-NEXT-IS On DA
Also on gaia (but I don't use it much anymore)
ButtRapist on IMVU
Add me on myspace! url = jeshkaluvsu
I like to randomly chat on msn/windows live.
So add me there too.
kthxbai
<3

Magedark

UpNextIs

Bleach  1-2
Confidential Confessions  1
Dramacon 3
FLCL  1
Fruits Basket 16
Full Metal Alchemist 10-11
Gravitation 1-3
Jigoku Shojo (Hell Girl) 1
Judas 1-5 (Complete)
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 1-2 (complete)
Kingdom Hearts II 1 (Looking for vol. 2 btw.)
LoveLess 1-5
Mar 1-3, 5,7,8
Marmalde Boy 1
Model 1
Naruto 1
Scrapped Princess 1
SA 1
The Tarot Cafe 2-3
W Juliet
The Day I become a Butterfly (Yaoi one shots)
Also some past Shoen Jumps and Shojo Beats if you're interested.
UP-NEXT-IS On DA
Also on gaia (but I don't use it much anymore)
ButtRapist on IMVU
Add me on myspace! url = jeshkaluvsu
I like to randomly chat on msn/windows live.
So add me there too.
kthxbai
<3

abcbadcat

Oh, I also really want a parappa the rapper beanie!

Magedark

FLCL!

Bring that one, and I'll gladly buy it.