Karaoke Contest 2007 Rules

Started by Hank-KKD, April 11, 2007, 01:12:57 AM

anime_freakx1000

Yea...sigh..><...not up yet..

RyannBTW

Quote from: "anime_freakx1000"Yea...sigh..><...not up yet..
*Glances at clock*  It's not going to be "May 6" for much longer.
Find me on Gaia:  Indigo Project

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%

anime_freakx1000

Megumi

Waa you're right! I've been so worried that while I was at work that they'd have posted it and everyone would've filled up all the spaces, and while I'm glad that there's nothing filled up yet, I still wanna know when they're goint to list the sign-ups ><

Crap...I don't even completely know for sure what songs I'm doing so I hope I dont' have to liste those when I sign up...but I bet you have to...I really dont' remember what it was like last year.

RyannBTW

I've had my two figured out since before the official 2007 rules thread was posted. :P

Current projects:

Megumi

Quote from: "RyannBTW"I've had my two figured out since before the official 2007 rules thread was posted. :P

That's cool. I thought I knew what I was doing at first but...I've changed my mind. I was debating on whether or not I should really do a song from the Anime my cosplay will be from or whatever. It does make me sad that they won't let you take an existing non-karaoke song and make it into a karaoke one, cuz a lot of great songs don't have karaokes. I don't undrestand how come of allt he lacus clyne songs in gumdan seed they chose "mizu no akashi" to make a karaoke for and not "shizuka na yoru ni" or "fields of hope", which are to me the better songs. Sorry, I'm rambling, lol ^^; oops...

RyannBTW

If I can repair it in time, I'll be wearing my cosplay from the show my songs are from...  Actually, I fear another malfunction with that thing, so if I'm going to throw in any dance moves, I should probably wear something else.

Current projects:

anime_freakx1000

^

Cools. =D!!! XD!

..8:00...X_X...I hope they don't post it at midnight..>.>...or I have to register tomorrow...sigh.....X_X!! THIS WAITING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

Megumi

RyannBTW

Quote from: "anime_freakx1000"^

Cools. =D!!! XD!

..8:00...X_X...I hope they don't post it at midnight..>.>...or I have to register tomorrow...sigh.....X_X!! THIS WAITING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!
I know, totally!  I'm losing what little bit of my mind I have left. T_T

Current projects:

heeroyuy135

Quote from: "RyannBTW"
Quote from: "anime_freakx1000"^

Cools. =D!!! XD!

I know, totally!  I'm losing what little bit of my mind I have left. T_T

kuroi

Woah, we're supposed to have two songs?

Does anyone know any good programs for vocal dampening? My CD player sometimes cuts out the vocal track and nothing else, but that's because it's broken and weird, and I'd like to see what some of the songs sound like dampened.

They've got two and a half hours left in May 6th...then it's back to worrying that everyone will sign up while I can't access it...;_;
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

Cerise

dangit! I have play rehearsal from 9am to 10pm straight tommorrow because our drama teacher is insane! I won't have computer access for most of tomorrow to even sign-up.... ;_;
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.
Emo Philips

arcadiapandora

Sooo..I guess it's sign up list camping from now until it's posted then.
<3

jetspectacular

anime_freakx1000

sigh..i cant do that though..i might secretly sign up tomorrow from my school's libraries computeres..XD;;..hehe..if the sign up..comes up.
X_X...arghh...sigh..well..good night you guys. ^^

RyannBTW

So much for May 6...

Well!  I know what I'm doing first thing in the morning.

Current projects:

Megumi

RyannBTW

Current projects: