Pika Ball

Started by Darkhart, April 13, 2007, 02:45:27 AM

x

:D awesome!!

the guy with the box was a guy i go to school with/know, so he was just being a doofus xP 's not a big deal

didnt you get some footage of you playing while filming? i thought i remembered someone with a camera being mowed down by pikachu xD.

Tsukin

yeah, I got tons of footage, a lot of which has me playing and holding the camera at the same time, lol, but I didn't want to upload too much since it's youtube =P

that's why I asked if you wanted me to upload a longer version somewhere so you can download it, or I could send it through aim
I Make Anime Music Videos

my favorite sport is pika ball =P

x

yeah, id like all the footage if possible. either aim or putting it somewhere else works.

Tsukin

k, just IM me on my sn, Tsukin997, I'll compress the footage either tonight or tomorrow, cuz I have like 4 hours of footage from other stuff going on at the con, lol, I'm editing everything into a documentary, its gonna be kewl =)

I was originally thinking of putting it on yousendit or something, but there's nearly 15 minutes of pika ball footage, so it'd be too big to upload there #_#
I Make Anime Music Videos

my favorite sport is pika ball =P

Snow Ninja

That video seems awfully quiet for being in the Gaming Room...

Ah well. It was still uber fun.

^_^

dibbly

sup!im a pika ball player 06' and 07'.
lets have a game! im sure we can find a space to have the game. theres a park right across the street. but the arcade room is still and ideal place.

you should post the rules....and we should make our own team jerseys!
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

narutofan17

OOOOOOH!!!!!! We should organize a pikaball Tournament. That would be soooooo cool! XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Rainbow Ichi

Hiyee :D yes i'd love to play pikaball again!

I played it first time this year :)
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

Snow Ninja

Quote from: dibbly on November 11, 2007, 01:15:35 PM
....and we should make our own team jerseys!

That's a brilliant idea!

@_@!!

sonyatheunicorn

Quote from: SheaShea on April 19, 2007, 07:42:41 PM
Im the sora!!!  XDD 

Hey guys, we all seriously need to do that again

.... but- it think the pikachu was starting to fall apart

Poor plushi XD
O:
are you going as sora again

<333 the cosplay x3

Miradori

didn't this start in 06? I remember playing in 06. ^_^ unfortunately this year I didn't get around to the game room...at all... T_T booooooo. I say a gathering is definitly in order

sonyatheunicorn

Quote from: Tsukin on May 30, 2007, 11:53:48 PM
Here's the video I promised, its about 2 and half minutes and shows when we got to our highest count for 2007 which was 108 =) if you want I can see if I can upload some more footage onto a server, so you can download it and add music like you said =P or if you have AIM I can just send it to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF3H1gQlKJY

and at the beginning I included the random guy who came by and used some box as a baseball bat and hit pikachu =X (sorry if you didn't want me to throw it at him ^^;; )
i thought he was gonna wack someone behind them i was like OMG WATCH OUT

merridoll

PIKA BALLLLL

06 and 07 player here
you can even see me in the picture, im the girl just to the left of the one punting pika up

stupid conguy, breaking it up, i had to go play frisbee instead >:

we have to do this in 08

Chaye

o.o can a newb join? it sounds like tons of fun! =X

AX Staff
Exhibit Hall: Asst Manager
o(≧∀≦)o

destranacion

pika ball player!

official jesus of fanime con!

THEBROTHERHOOD_CEO

if there is going to be a tournament, then the rules must be altered to create competition.

I do not think it would be in the spirit of pika ball if it were to be made into a competitive venture.  THe essence of pika ball is a collective effort to capture a new height, like humanity must bid together in collective action in order to transcend our problems.

.... or maybe just to beat the living crap out of a suffed pikachu.  Either or, really.

if in the case of the latter, competition is okay, i guess. but rules would have to be changed for competition.

a general rule change suggestion: Kicks are worth 2 points.  But thats just 'cause im a ninja and I kick ass, both figuratively and literally.

dibbly

Quote from: THEBROTHERHOOD_CEO on January 25, 2008, 05:41:36 PM
if there is going to be a tournament, then the rules must be altered to create competition.

I do not think it would be in the spirit of pika ball if it were to be made into a competitive venture.  THe essence of pika ball is a collective effort to capture a new height, like humanity must bid together in collective action in order to transcend our problems.

.... or maybe just to beat the living crap out of a suffed pikachu.  Either or, really.

if in the case of the latter, competition is okay, i guess. but rules would have to be changed for competition.

a general rule change suggestion: Kicks are worth 2 points.  But thats just 'cause im a ninja and I kick ass, both figuratively and literally.

that sounds cool, but i think we would need to kick proof the pika ball=)

speaking of which, any ideas on how to pika safe the pika ball?? like +10 pika armor for the ball??
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

narutofan17

Quote from: dibbly on January 25, 2008, 10:20:38 PM
Quote from: THEBROTHERHOOD_CEO on January 25, 2008, 05:41:36 PM

that sounds cool, but i think we would need to kick proof the pika ball=)

speaking of which, any ideas on how to pika safe the pika ball?? like +10 pika armor for the ball??
You know what would be even cooler. Other people throwing in other pikachus. XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

THEBROTHERHOOD_CEO

even better? pika-dodgeball tournaments.

PinkHairSasuke

that sounds cool i would join in. if a new pikaball is needed i have a pikachu plushie i could bring.