Pika Ball

Started by Darkhart, April 13, 2007, 02:45:27 AM

narutofan17

Yeah I can steal...I mean "borrow" my brother's pikachu plushie. XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

x

The original Pika is in working condition still ;P. Hangin' out in my room and such.

We need to figure out a way to be able to play this year guys. Con has shut us down the last two.

Any ideas?

Snow Ninja

Hey!

I'm still down for Pika-Ball!

And I agree, it totally sucked when the Con shut us down. But I understand why they did at least, safety and all. Whoopdee-doo.

Lets do it again this year anyways. Same place. ;D

x

I vote we figure out a definite meeting time. We'd still have the random games pop up of course, but then we'd be assured a decent sized group of people.

Nick Zebra

sadly I joined pika ball only minutes before the entire game was ended.

x

Would anyone be interested in a game on Thursday? Probably a few blocks away- on a SJSU lawn. We could have a few rounds of pikaball and some pre-fanime fun \o/.

EclipseDarkmaster

Quote from: iamTheMe on May 17, 2008, 03:14:02 AM
Would anyone be interested in a game on Thursday? Probably a few blocks away- on a SJSU lawn. We could have a few rounds of pikaball and some pre-fanime fun \o/.

Sounds Deliciously Giggleworthy

And we all know that Pirates, Ninjas, And anything else out there is Nothing before the Power of L

Except for a Book from hell ;_;

What do I do?
I make Wallpapers and Forum Sigs.  Avatars? Maybe, depends on what you want.  PM for more info.

IshokuOsero

Quote from: iamTheMe on May 17, 2008, 03:14:02 AM

I'd be interested, as long as it doesn't conflict with picking up my An Cafe tickets.
Oh, and as long as it's after noon - 1pm, since my flight lands not long before that. ^^;

x

I was thinking sometime after it starts cooling down outside, but before dark. Maybe 5 or 6ish? If we can get a decent sized group then we should totally do this.. RSVPs anyone?

Fanime is so close ^_^ I'm excited.

Kumar

nf33

i shall try and make it

Jelly Soup

I seem to remember they game (or one of them, anyway) taking place in the long hallway outside exhibit 3 (I think) at around 2am.

narutofan17

So is it goin down again this year?! o_O
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

x

PIKA-BALL SAT IN THE GAME ROOM!!! Show up you crazy kids. Lunch-ish, maybe like 2? Look for the Casey Lynch [Guitar Hero 3] with the pika!

:D :D Pikaball '08. Be there.

x

Pika-Ball Sunday at 2!

Empty corner of the game room ^_^.

x

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15047839386
Pika-Ball Facebook group. Join it. @.@

Also, who got pictures of this year's madness?

Amidnight

I like Pika Ball :D