Early Badge Pickup!

Started by mDuo13, April 15, 2007, 10:22:26 AM

Sound like a good idea?

Heck yes! Count me in!
9 (52.9%)
I wish I could take Thursday off to come down...
7 (41.2%)
Another fanimafia get-together at the con? Are you crazy?
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: April 15, 2007, 10:22:26 AM

Lizchan33

I might be there to pick up my badge and get volunteered up : D
If I'm not working Thursday.....

And I do have a DS...... >_>

ININ

I'm planning to take Thursday off.  There's gotta be some open areas around the con to hang out.  I'm going to bring my poker chips for Tabletop Gaming and a few card games.  I think about bringing some of board games . . . I'm bringing three cosplays and my laptop.  Too much stuff I'm bringing already =P

Jerry

I'm down I've requested a 1/2 day off and will be out by 11AM that Thursday....

techinically we could pick up badges and find a room/house and hang out til the midnight showing up PotC:3

werent we planning that already?

I would figure it would be a day 0 gathering, board games, Uno, and Ds/PsP gathering and then Potc to start off Fanime right.

As usual my home is open for trashing and/or crashing if no has a room by then and needs a place to say til Friday check in time.

*** as usual come rescrictions may apply and space might be limited...  

special treatment if you dress up, cosplay, ninjas and of course Pirates from the Carribean are welcome to party as well. ***
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Sunara Ishi

I'll probably be there. Dunno yet if I'll be able to hang out or not.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Lisu

I'm down for it if I'm not fretting over getting things ready for the next day.  I guess I could bring a DS......and a laptop.

DemonLordZabuza

The only thing I have planned for that day so far is:
1) Check in to my hotel room
2) Bring in my snackage to my room
3) Get my cosplays to my room
4) ZZ concert...:D

So other than that Im down, but if anything changes well will inform...and GMO...what time do you want to show up to the room?

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

gmontem

Quote from: "DemonLordZabuza"and GMO...what time do you want to show up to the room?
onoz now people know we will be sleeping together! How scandalous! =[

But to answer your question, probably some time after you checked in and before I get my badge. :P
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "DemonLordZabuza"The only thing I have planned for that day so far is:

I thought you were staying in your apartment--not-just-seven-blocks-away-from-the-con?
epic progressive

vox

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "DemonLordZabuza"The only thing I have planned for that day so far is:

I thought you were staying in your apartment--not-just-seven-blocks-away-from-the-con?

Nah. That's Lisu doing that. Speaking of which, I need to call him...

But there should be tables set up in that area anyway.

Well, Who has gotten a bigger room at the con anyway?

*looks at Karen* j/k  :P
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Barnes

Quote from: "Jerry"techinically we could pick up badges and find a room/house and hang out til the midnight showing up PotC:3

Omg, YES! :)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

DemonLordZabuza

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"

Reason why Im getting a room...was because a friend from out of town needed to get a room...and my house wasnt big enough for the crew that has been arranged...so now I have 7 people...counting myself...into one hotel room...but thats ok I can always just walk home and crash when ever I want to :D

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

XpHoBiaX

well, being that Thursday IS the day I will be in town...I think it'd be a good idea to meet up with all you guys. Especially if I am to be staying with kegan (I think it was her...lol) in her hotel room. And that two people have armour that they will need to get from me. (And a dress) I'll prolly be down there early (well, noon), so If any of you guys could lemme know where to meet you all, it'd help a lot.

I will be quite new to the area, becuase I ONLY visit the area ONCE a YEAR. lol so PLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEE flag me down or something!!! I'll see If I can wear something you all can recognize me by. (I've decided not to bring my guitar becuase it just got fixed and had some special adjustments)

o____o Maybe I'll just carry a big fat sign with my screen name on it. It works at Airports....

gubaba

umm sure?!

games: TETRIS DS XD

<3 Rock Howard XD

Mordyan

I will be there, as I am checking in to my hotel thursday and my only other plan was to see ZZ. So I am down with some random DS action in line and whatever afterwards.

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

XpHoBiaX

I failed to mention I have a Ds and have Mario Kart racing. :)

LastElixir

So who wants to hang out with me on Thurs gufufufu

j

gmontem

Quote from: "LastElixir"So who wants to hang out with me on Thurs gufufufu
Will there be some... dude hugging? D:
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

XpHoBiaX

lol I wanna see some dude hugging! (at least I'll know i am in the right place)

RyuHayabusa

well, ya know me. I'll be there for this as well.  :P
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC