Gothic Lolita Panel

Started by felicity869, April 15, 2007, 06:51:17 PM

felicity869

We're in need of more volunteers to help out with a gothic lolita panel. kagayuzen on livejournal is organizing it:

"I figure that it can be divided into two parts: a panel with lecture on the fashion and then a fashion show. So that means we'll need some volunteers for both. Since it's already mid-April we have to start organizing stat! I need a few people who will help me organize (5 or so people would be fine) and give the "lecture" part of the panel. Then we need a few people to be in the fashion portion of the panel."

Anyone that is interested in helping should leave their contact info on this post: http://community.livejournal.com/ca_egl/43680.html

Nina Star 9

i'm really intrested in the fashion show portion of the panel. i am not sure how it will work exactly, but i left about as much info as i could think of in my post. hopefully i can submit something. :3

thanks for posting this.

Lizchan33

I already posting in the picnic thanking you and at your LJ but I have to say again, This sounds like tons of fun! Let me know if I can help.

Kazuhide Aeiji

More updates on ca_egl: http://community.livejournal.com/ca_egl/43782.html?view=209926#t209926

We need to get some information BY FRIDAY, namely:
A list of models per style (specific style sign up sheet to come), preferably 2 per style.
Those who want to explain the wear of the models (talking)

Let's get a move on so we actually have this on the road!

Kazuko

I would love to model for the fashion part :3

Kazuhide Aeiji

Quote from: "Kazuko"I would love to model for the fashion part :3

Name and contact info please? I'll add you to the running list as soon as I begin writing it. (Forgive me for being sort of scatter-brained everyone, but I have a LOT of schoolwork to catch up on).

Kazuko

alright I will PM you right now :3

Kazuhide Aeiji

Alright, here's the general form for model call. I need a general idea of how many people are volunteering for this so I can forward the info to my Fashion show coordinator/organizer. If you have any questions ect, PM me. Thanks!

------

MODELS AND STYLES FOR FASHION SHOW
(taken from lj comm. lolita-handbook)

Sweet Lolita (encompassing Shiro-, Kuro-, Country substyles)
backup:

Gothic Lolita
backup:

Classical Lolita
backup:

Punk lolita(? yes/no?)
backup:

Aristocrat (maybe just one will do)
backup:

Boystyle
backup:

Lizchan33

I could do a punk loli or country loli.....

Nina Star 9

i am willing to bring a gothic lolita and an aristocratic outfit, see my post on LJ for my question regarding modeling. i would be happy to sign up for either gothic lolita or aristo modeling, though.

Kazuko

:3 I could do Sweet lolita or clasical lolita if you want x:

though i dont have any lolita clothing persay x__x I DO have a headress from Innocent World I purchased

Kazuhide Aeiji

Quote from: "Kazuko":3 I could do Sweet lolita or clasical lolita if you want x:

though i dont have any lolita clothing persay x__x I DO have a headress from Innocent World I purchased

Maybe someone could provide a wardrobe? I'm not sure how the fashion coordinator will go about with that.

Ayanami Rei First Child

I already e-mailed all my stuff.....and I'm just waiting for a reply. If I don't get a reply by tommorow....I'll probably send it again since it probably got lost or accidentally deleted <.<;

babytealeaf

I also emailed my pics and style preferences to Lailah. Would you like to me to send it directly to you as well?

Kazuhide Aeiji

@Ayanami Rei: Who did you email it to?

babytealeaf: You can do that too, just in case. It's good to have copies and things.

Nina Star 9

sorry, i have been very busy and without internet access all weekend.

is it too late to e-mail a picture to the fashion coordinator? also, since i do not have my outfit finished, would i still be able to participate if i submitted a sketch and then an actual picture once i get it finished? (it won't take too long, all i really need to make is a simple skirt and a waist cincher, i have everything else done, which is good because i still need to finish my prom dress by saturday, and then my hand-sewn cosplay by fanime. XD eep.)

Kazuhide Aeiji

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"sorry, i have been very busy and without internet access all weekend.

is it too late to e-mail a picture to the fashion coordinator? also, since i do not have my outfit finished, would i still be able to participate if i submitted a sketch and then an actual picture once i get it finished? (it won't take too long, all i really need to make is a simple skirt and a waist cincher, i have everything else done, which is good because i still need to finish my prom dress by saturday, and then my hand-sewn cosplay by fanime. XD eep.)

Yeah, no problem. It's still a bit early right now and I'm sure she's pretty busy too. I'll be contacting her about what we're going to do.

BTW: ANNOUNCEMENT!! Our panel will be held MONDAY AT NOON. For those who can't make it let me know RIGHT away so we can get this together ASAP.

Kazuko

Hurray

oh btw x: what about thoes of us who do not have lolita clothes/brands to wear?

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Kazuko"Hurray

I know I have no brand name items....
I might have to take pictures of my outfits and make sure they're loli enough...... xDDD

felicity869

Quote from: "Kazuko"Hurray

I could bring extra clothes for those who want to help out in the panel but have none of their own to wear.