7 (35%)
50-74% I'm getting there
4 (20%)
Ohmaigawd, so not ready yet!!!
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: April 19, 2007, 10:03:34 PM

RyannBTW

I'm just curious as to how cosplay-ready everyone here is, so I thought I'd set up a pole.
Find me on Gaia:  Indigo Project

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%

heeroyuy135

AnimeEmperor

Well let's see. After last Fanime I took of my cosplay, took it home, and put it in the closet. And...-checks closet-.....yup. It's still there, i'm ready to go.

LadyKaren

I have one done..
Just need to re-adjust the sleeves a little.

The other is on it's way.

XpHoBiaX

heh....I'm in the "OH SHNAP!" kinda phase. I have half a spartan breastplate, with two more to go lol. Though it does go real fast. The first one is always hard to make. The last one is for a guy so it'd be way easier. ^-^ My egl-ish outift is DONE! ^-^ well pulled together, and my ninja outfit is still in blueprint phase with a few things already acquired.

All I really need to focus on is the spartan armour, Maleficent Helm and staff. :)

KindaRandomKris

I have officially entered the "OHMIGOD I'M SO NOT READY" phase.
I have sooo much work left to do...
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

RyannBTW

I was in that last phase until last weekend, and after realizing that not only am I house-sitting, but I forgot a couple piece for one of the costumes, I'm slipping back into it.

Current projects:

BrightHeart76

I am deep into "OH MY GOD I"M NOT READY" territory.  But I do some of my best work under a tight deadline..so here's hoping for the best.  :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Milai Sapphire

So much work to do. >< I haven't started my big project (plus I added like one more to my list), because of classes and such. But tomorrow I'll be at my sewing machine all day. XD Some I'm rewearing, so that takes away some of the stress, but yeah....a lot to work on before then. >.>

RyannBTW

I decided to bring four with me.  One is already finished, but I'm making a huge prop weapon for.  The other three are 0-80% done.

Current projects:

PacificPikachu

Mine is hardly started! Eeek, I'd better get working faster... ><

Kintaka

Mine I'm just trying to get accessories and finish off things like trim.  Although most are just rehashes of previous years cosplays, but not as crappy looking.  I definately have to thank my Dad for helping with the cosplays this year as well.

pockystix

I shouldn't be posting here because I still have lots to do! OTL
New sn = Meirin

XpHoBiaX

lol I work, so it's a tad difficult, BUT at least everything is progressing well. I just bought more materials and I should be done before Fanime hits. If I keep at the pace I am going at...and stop playing video games and downloading music...at night. ^-^''

Lizchan33

hmm..... one is about 50-75% done.....
One is 99% done (gotta get those socks looking cuter)
Another is 100% done....
One is 50% done....
I guess over all I'm 75-99%...

babytealeaf

I am about 5% done with mine :shock:  I need to get sewing; I always end up working on my cosplay until the day of the convention x_x

~~Loktera~~

I hate military supply stores... At the rate at which I am going right now... It is going to come right down to the wire...

And that's just my Ocelot Costume... Don't get me started about the Soubi Agatsuma...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

RyannBTW

Quote from: "babytealeaf"I am about 5% done with mine :shock:  I need to get sewing; I always end up working on my cosplay until the day of the convention x_x
I wish I could work until the day of, but I've got a two-hour drive, and have to leave early to get things set up for my group.

Current projects:

babytealeaf

Quote from: "RyannBTW"
Quote from: "babytealeaf"I am about 5% done with mine :shock:  I need to get sewing; I always end up working on my cosplay until the day of the convention x_x
I wish I could work until the day of, but I've got a two-hour drive, and have to leave early to get things set up for my group.

I used to have a 2 hour drive; I just moved to san jose last summer. I always got a ride down to the convention, so I would hand sew in the car, haha.

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: "babytealeaf"
Quote from: "RyannBTW"

I used to have a 2 hour drive; I just moved to san jose last summer. I always got a ride down to the convention, so I would hand sew in the car, haha.

lol 34 days till fanime! And I just got 50% done! Halway there! ^-^
I have to wake up early and drive far as well, so I'll prolly be working on stuff for like 3 or 4 hours. gah~~~~!