T-minus...

Started by Emerge, April 24, 2007, 01:32:48 PM

BrightHeart76

I go fanime mode in 24 hours.  I don't arrive until Thursday, but my boss is letting me go to work with crazy colored fanime hair next week.  I will be a pink haired anime freak just as soon as work is over tomorrow. 8)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

arcadiapandora

Quote from: "Moonblossom"
Quote from: "arcadiapandora"Speaking of ordering things..what I ordered better get here asap, or someone's going to get hurt. Can't be a platinum blonde with dark brown eyebrows :D

Officially one week for me, since I'm going on Day 0!

You can buy creme bleach at most pharmacies that's safe to use on your eyebrows if you're careful. I'd recommend putting a towel over your eyes though, in case any of it falls.

Which would be fine, except I dye my hair black, and don't want to have to dye my eyebrows back from blonde. And it's not my only cosplay, so it woulnd't work out to bleach. Which is why I special ordered a white and gold/honey colored mascara. Thank you for your suggestion, though. :D
<3

Moonblossom

Quote from: "arcadiapandora"
Quote from: "Moonblossom"
Quote from: "arcadiapandora"Speaking of ordering things..what I ordered better get here asap, or someone's going to get hurt. Can't be a platinum blonde with dark brown eyebrows :D

Officially one week for me, since I'm going on Day 0!

You can buy creme bleach at most pharmacies that's safe to use on your eyebrows if you're careful. I'd recommend putting a towel over your eyes though, in case any of it falls.

Which would be fine, except I dye my hair black, and don't want to have to dye my eyebrows back from blonde. And it's not my only cosplay, so it woulnd't work out to bleach. Which is why I special ordered a white and gold/honey colored mascara. Thank you for your suggestion, though. :D

Aah, yeah, I can see how it wouldn't work then. Good luck, I hope it arrives in time!

FanFicGuru

New Guests have been announced! Check the guest of honor page!

Mari Ijima is coming!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Mordyan

GAH! Less than a week left! This time next Friday I will be up to my neck in con goodness!

LadyKaren

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"New Guests have been announced! Check the guest of honor page!

Mari Ijima is coming!

Hooray for people seeing updates!

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"New Guests have been announced! Check the guest of honor page!

Mari Ijima is coming!

HOLY MOSES

I thought she swore off conventions...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

IamTetsuo

ONE MORE WEEK!  ONE MORE WEEK!  ONE MORE WEEK!  ONE MORE WEEK!

Leviathan

Quote from: "IamTetsuo"ONE MORE WEEK!  ONE MORE WEEK!  ONE MORE WEEK!  ONE MORE WEEK!

Well, if you count Thursday the 24th (there are things going on, reg pick-up, swap meet, ZZ performs etc.) then it's 6 DAYS!!!  :D YAY!!

Glitch

The tension is killing me. Sometime I feel my heart rapidly faster. And the excitement from just flashing back forces my bladder and bowels to go loose. That should be con's slogan. "Fanime: the new cure for constipation!" ...ok maybe that's not a good idea.

Inuashley

5 more days starting this minute!
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

yumicchi88

ahh i cant wait!!!
but first... i gotta pass the finals...
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

narutofan17

I know what you mean. I gotta finish finals before I do anything. I'm on pins and needles. *sits on pins and needles* lol
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

sailordumb

3 days left...yay!

narutofan17

Quote from: "sailordumb"3 days left...yay!
4 days, 21 hrs & 21 mins until Fanime!!!! Woooooooooo!!!!!

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Barnes

I hope I get over my bad mood in time for the con.
Oh, man.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

narutofan17

Quote from: "Barnes"I hope I get over my bad mood in time for the con.
Oh, man.
*pats on shoulder* Eh cheer up! Fanime is near! XD That was so corny. But seriously, don't worry about. I'm sure things will be find by the time you go to Fanime

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

kuroi

FOUR! or three, depending on how you count/when you're arriving ^_^

guys, we're past five. crunch time!!
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

short_storiesgl

4 DAYS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
Dance Staff Second

Jehuty

...No turning back now...

Let's see if them clever staff members have anything ELSE up their sleeves...I think we could do with a few more last-minute surprises...
PRO-DUB
ENGLISH, Mother%@#!-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!