staff badges

Started by baocong, April 30, 2007, 07:15:58 PM

baocong

I was wondering, cause i heard it at the last meeting, that you are able to customize your badge image, but i don't know where that is. I go to my staff page and i don't see any badges or a frame of the badge or of any sort.

I also had another question. when it asks about re-registering, did it mean staff members, or like... people with accounts to buy tickets? or are you supposed to have both? o.o...
thanks for any help

astroboy

staffers do NOT "pay" for their badges.

Instead they work it off. Here's an example of the type of work...depends on your dept: :twisted:

Wheel of Pain!

baocong

oh my o.o... well... i'm in registration.... i hope its not like that ._. so all i need is an account for staff members? how do i give my fan name and everything then?

Eri

Quote from: "baocong"oh my o.o... well... i'm in registration.... i hope its not like that ._. so all i need is an account for staff members? how do i give my fan name and everything then?

You should have signed up in the staff page (www.fanime.com/staff) and been accepted by the department head to be on staff. At this point, staffing closes today (May 1st). After that, the site gets locked down and changes can't be made to the staffing lists.

Staff don't have fan names.. We just get a badge with our name, department, and division.

Hope this helps...
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

baocong

Oh, okay, that helps alot, thanks ^_^ and yeah, i was accepted.

So does anyone know about the staff badge picture uploading thing? like, where it is, or how to do it?

M

Quote from: "baocong"Oh, okay, that helps alot, thanks ^_^ and yeah, i was accepted.

So does anyone know about the staff badge picture uploading thing? like, where it is, or how to do it?

An email will be sent out to the staff email list on how to upload a picture to be on your badge. If you are not on it (or don't wish to be on it), please log into the staff website this weekend and it should up by then.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

baocong

i see it now, thanks ^_^ now to figure out which picture to put on it ._.