Karaoke Contest 2007 Signups Are Up!

Started by Hank-KKD, May 07, 2007, 12:25:30 AM

Hank-KKD

My apologies to everyone who has been patiently waiting for much of the day/evening. I had some slight trouble with the database on my ISP, but the signup form is now up and running.

To sign up for the contest, please go to this page:

(link removed- pre-con signups are now closed)

arcadiapandora

<3

Akira Miyamoto

This party's gonna be crazy...let's rock!
"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, stick dynamite down his throat and he'll go with a full belly."

jetspectacular

Phew ^^;

i guess all nighters DO come in handy in other ways..

yumicchi88

yay~ finally. I was too worried that i woke up like around 6 for it.
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

God91125

Quote from: "yumicchi88"yay~ finally. I was too worried that i woke up like around 6 for it.

Yup yup your not the only one who woke up at 6 ^_^

RyannBTW

Find me on Gaia:  Indigo Project

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%

Inuashley

I think I have a slight problem: I filled out the signup page and submitted it, but it didn't go through to the next page because it said the page was not found. Am I signed up or should I signup again?
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

zoupzuop2

I'm signed up. Best of luck to all contestants, and I look forward to a great Karaoke 2007!
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

heeroyuy135

Michi

I signed up... I hope I'm not too late, haha. I was so busy yesterday that I didn't have time until today at work.

I am totally going to end up changing my songs before the contest, I bet.

Quick question -- it said that the participant list would go up later. Will this have just our group/nicknames or real names on it? I'd really prefer not to have my real name broadcasted on the site.
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

kuroi

^_^ Finally signed up!

I was definitely up at 6, checking this quickly before heading out. Now we countdown to the 26th!
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

Nina Star 9

i really need to sign up for this as soon as i can to get a spot, but i have a question. can you change your song after you sign up? if this has been answered elsewhere, i am sorry, but i could not find it. (i have barely practiced any song, so i am thinking of signing up for mt top two choices at the moment, if i can change them later...)

thank you.

anime_freakx1000

^

Yea, you can. ^^....but after you check in, you can't.

I signed up. =)~..at 12 this morning..so I hope I got a spot. ><

yumicchi88

Quote from: "anime_freakx1000"^

Yea, you can. ^^....but after you check in, you can't.

I signed up. =)~..at 12 this morning..so I hope I got a spot. ><

how do you change it? at the con? or....?

Hank-KKD

Quotereally need to sign up for this as soon as i can to get a spot, but i have a question. can you change your song after you sign up? if this has been answered elsewhere, i am sorry, but i could not find it. (i have barely practiced any song, so i am thinking of signing up for mt top two choices at the moment, if i can change them later...)

As long as you sign up with two valid songs you may change your songs freely until you check in and hand us your music at con.  Once you hand us your music at con, no more changes.

QuoteI think I have a slight problem: I filled out the signup page and submitted it, but it didn't go through to the next page because it said the page was not found. Am I signed up or should I signup again?

If you didn't see the next page, it's likely your entry was not received. Please sign up again and include your forum ID so that I know who you are.

QuoteQuick question -- it said that the participant list would go up later. Will this have just our group/nicknames or real names on it? I'd really prefer not to have my real name broadcasted on the site.

By default, we post only the first initial and last name. If you want it to be more private than this, then please send me a PM.

UPDATE: As of this writing, there are three spots left. Also, I rejected one entry because the person submitted the same song for both prelims and finals. You must submit two different songs for prelims and finals.

Because I can only check the database when I get home at night, it is probable that some of the entries submitted later on Tuesday will not be accepted. So sign up soon to guarantee your pre-registered spot!

yumicchi88

is the list going to be posted on this forum? or somewhere else?

Inuashley

Quote from: "GaleWolf"
Quotereally need to sign up for this as soon as i can to get a spot, but i have a question. can you change your song after you sign up? if this has been answered elsewhere, i am sorry, but i could not find it. (i have barely practiced any song, so i am thinking of signing up for mt top two choices at the moment, if i can change them later...)

As long as you sign up with two valid songs you may change your songs freely until you check in and hand us your music at con.  Once you hand us your music at con, no more changes.

QuoteI think I have a slight problem: I filled out the signup page and submitted it, but it didn't go through to the next page because it said the page was not found. Am I signed up or should I signup again?

If you didn't see the next page, it's likely your entry was not received. Please sign up again and include your forum ID so that I know who you are.

QuoteQuick question -- it said that the participant list would go up later. Will this have just our group/nicknames or real names on it? I'd really prefer not to have my real name broadcasted on the site.

By default, we post only the first initial and last name. If you want it to be more private than this, then please send me a PM.

UPDATE: As of this writing, there are three spots left. Also, I rejected one entry because the person submitted the same song for both prelims and finals. You must submit two different songs for prelims and finals.

Because I can only check the database when I get home at night, it is probable that some of the entries submitted later on Tuesday will not be accepted. So sign up soon to guarantee your pre-registered spot!

Ok, I signed up again and it went through. I put my forum ID as my nickname. ^^
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

Hank-KKD

Names will be posted in a new topic on this forum.

Inuashley, your entry was received.

yumicchi88

Quote from: "GaleWolf"Names will be posted in a new topic on this forum.

Inuashley, your entry was received.

around when is the names gonna be posted? when it fills 30 spots??