The PVC/Trading Figure/Cold Cast/Resin/Whatever Thread

Started by Spiritsnare, May 08, 2007, 12:38:44 AM

Spiritsnare

lol the above pvc is made by kotobukiya

Anyhow, this thread is for posting random PVCs/figures/whatnot that look good and/or are on your purchase/wish list. :3 That way, we can potentially discover stuff that we probably wouldn't have seen whilst searching alone, and fawn over WanFes/Comiket exclusive stuff.
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

I like PVCs. :3  I currently have reserves on the GSC Manabi, Alter Arcueid, Max Factory Nagato Yuki, and the Kotobukiya Kusakabe Yuuki - summer version.  The Atelier Sai bunny Nagato Yuki should be arriving via EMS soon.

I'm putting some consideration into getting the Griffon Enterprises Airi, but like any other cold cast, it's pretty pricey....  Only if I really like Queen's Blade.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

shortpachoo

Trying to decided on which one of these to get:

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "shortpachoo"Trying to decided on which one of these to get:

[shana]

That's as hard as having to decide between pink frilly bikini Konomi with inner tube or blue frilly bikini Konomi with inner tube. :(
epic progressive

vox

Jun-Watarase

I like the red one more, personally.

As for that Konomi PVC I wanted... I'd choose pink. <3 She naturally looks good in pink, but not so much blue, to be honest.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

-zoxan-

Tsu, You know which PVC I like the most (from your pre-order)?

And I personally like black haired Shana....

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Tsubasa

I now have preorders on the GSC 1/8 Alicia Florence and the Max Factory 1/8 Asakura Ryouko. XD

I've discussed this with my friend before and my vote goes to the black-haired Shana as well.

Put a vote tally for the pink frilly bikini Konomi as well.
-Tsubasa

Sunara Ishi

I also put a vote down for the black haired. I've always loved black and red as contrasting colors... The red skirt, black tights, and red shoes are awesome.

Personally, the red haired looks a lil plain to me. If I could change the colors on her... I'd make her skirt and shoes red also. >.<

My top to try to grab at con will likely be the Minabi and Mikan PVC. Possibly the 1/1 or 1/8 Nako... but I understand she's rare... I'd love to find a Miyu one as well... but I'll be lucky to find Minabi/Mikan at con... since I believe they'd be just released?
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Jun-Watarase

Mmm... now that I think about it, I don't think I was really paying attention to the entire PVC when judging which one was better. I was just looking at the hair-- the curls with red hair look very pretty... but that's the hair. As a whole, the black-haired PVC looks more attractive.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Tsubasa

I'm totally still giddy about that Ryouko PVC. XD  I thought she was too minor for a release.  I'm sure Tsuruya is not too far behind.

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"Possibly the 1/1 or 1/8 Nako... but I understand she's rare...
I don't know about the coldcast these days, but if you're talking about the 1/8 Max Factory Nakoruru, that's obtainable, although maybe only readily online.  I'd say don't hold your breath for it at the con.

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"but I'll be lucky to find Minabi/Mikan at con... since I believe they'd be just released?
AFAIK, no retailer has it yet.  You won't see it at the con.
-Tsubasa

~~Loktera~~

I'd love to contribute some pictures of many of the figures that I want... sadly most of them are NSFW... But just browsing this site you have your pics from ... I think I found it.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10055663

:3
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

shortpachoo

Thanks everyone for your input on which Shana I should get (the black one)  :D

Now I just got to find one in the dealers room this weekend.

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Tsubasa"I'm totally still giddy about that Ryouko PVC. XD  I thought she was too minor for a release.  I'm sure Kyon no Imouto is not too far behind.

gg kthx
epic progressive

vox

Lisu

Not sure if who has seen this yet, but Tsuruya-san, when did you nyoro~n yourself into a 1/4 BUNNY SUIT PVC?!

reservation closed already. Had a chance to order it...but I'm not that big of a fang-tan fan.

LastElixir

Quote from: "Lisu"Not sure if who has seen this yet, but Tsuruya-san, when did you nyoro~n yourself into a 1/4 BUNNY SUIT PVC?!

reservation closed already. Had a chance to order it...but I'm not that big of a fang-tan fan.

is 1/4th common? cuz isnt that HUGE? /GASP

j

Tsubasa

1/4 is pretty non-standard.  As far as I know, no PVCs in recent memory, besides the recent Haruhi line, were created at the scale.

So with Ryouko and Tsuruya coming out, you Imouto fans might have to keep an eye open. =P
-Tsubasa

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Tsubasa"1/4 is pretty non-standard.  As far as I know, no PVCs in recent memory, besides the recent Haruhi line, were created at the scale.

So with Ryouko and Tsuruya coming out, you Imouto fans might have to keep an eye open. =P

OH YES
epic progressive

vox