0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 16, 2007, 07:23:15 PM

deepbluevibes

LadyKaren

O.O

Do they have reflect shots?
Do they play super charge?
Do they have the pause after your shot before you can shoot again?
How do they tally live?
What is the distance and accuracy on their lazors?
Are the staff asses?

When and where, and I will be there.

And you'll laugh when I tell you what my first idea for sg was going to involve. :P

deepbluevibes

~~Loktera~~

It all really depends how well the lies are told...

LadyKaren

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)
No, not quite. A reflex shot is the shot we call when you get hit you have a two second window to shoot the person back before you go in to defense mode. You can shoot any lazers off mirrors… and light objects and some walls..

Super charge is a specialty game that consists of 5 lives, infinite shots. You have to shoot 5 people before getting hit yourself. Once you’ve hit 5 people, you become “supercharged� and this is the only time you can actually attack the base and get base hit points. They would never let us play it back in Concord…

Now that’s new. I’m used to the *shot* [one…two…] *shot*. Shooting constantly is going to be weird.  I’m also used to 10 seconds after you get shot, unless I’m playing with other rule. Hmm~

O.O It’ll show you who are where they shot you? …wow. Ranking too, huh. I’m thinking my lazer tag is feeling really pathetic right now. Hell, and they charge me a crap load. I think I need to go out to Modesto more often. Hey, I went to Sacramento each weekend for Swing Dancing, I can go to Modesto for Lazer Tag.

O.O! IT’S A TWO FLOOR AREANA?~  AND TOWERS?!? ….wow.

The staff hated me where I went. I was a regular - wasting like 75 a week on that stupid place. So I would go there like 3 nights a week and since it tends to be little kids' birthday parties on week nights, I'd be playing with the little kids and that's how a increased my skills. I think they hated me because I was a regular, I played with the kids, and they couldn't kick me out because I actually followed the rules unlike most of the regular. Oh, and the fact that I played with the kids, and I was up to par with their advance team. They hated me. I miss the astonishment I always got from the punk ass kids who thought they would "totally kill me" because I was a girl and they'd end up with negative scores....

Those were the days....

And yes, Lazor Quest is different than Q-Zar, to which I was playing at. I'll just have to get used to this now.

So... back to when and where because I am so totally there.

zoupzuop2

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"so... i can charge mag lazor?
It's charge MAH lazer. MAH.

FOR THAT U GET SHOOP DA WHOOP.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

deepbluevibes

zoupzuop2

NOW IMMA CHARGIN UR LAZER

Hm, this sounds pretty fun. Maybe a summer-time date for this one?
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Kazuko

I think there was one in pleasonton? buut if you wanna go to the modesto one then count me in

>:3

deepbluevibes

Spiritsnare

I remember one in Mountain View.

I was actually thinking of posting something, but I figured I'd rather clear up my summer schedule first before organizing something.
epic progressive

vox

deepbluevibes

XeNo

I think either one would be fine I guess? May 18th or June 22 works fine. I just hope I can get a ride.

I went to Laser Quest last year for the first time in a group of 16. It was really fun and my first time playing laser tag. I got rank #7 overall on the games xD

Kegan_Flame

deepbluevibes

shortpachoo

I would go to this, haven't done laser quest in a while.  June date is better since the Makers Faire is next weekend

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

Inuashley

Jeez, that arena sounds so much more awesome than the arena relatively nearby my house. Unfortunely, I live about 5 hours south of Fanime(near LA), so I obviously won't be able to attend>< That sounds so awesome though ^^
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

Kegan_Flame

i can't do it may and in june i am in wisconsin ;_;

LastElixir

sounds pretty awesome.

and karen scares me, she's gonna kick all our asses.

j

mDuo13

I suck at laser tag but it's pretty rockin', so I'm down whenever it happens. Unless I have work.