0 (0%)
Neither
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 16, 2007, 07:23:15 PM

gubaba

<3 Rock Howard XD

RyuHayabusa

If this happens, i'm down. Then we can go play CTF at a park or something.

Too much Doom is making me want to play Lazertag now.  :P
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

deepbluevibes

LastElixir

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)

nah you're a dude last time i checked.

j

Kazuko

X3 YAAAY

D: man now I gotta choose between BFD or this

*likes paychecks* x___x

deepbluevibes

shortpachoo

Might be able to go this Sat. depending on when it is, hopefully not to early or late.  Going to the Makers Faire during the afternoon saturday and then have a staff meeting sunday

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

Kegan_Flame

oh wait, i lied, i'm here in june, it's the end of JULY i'm gone XD i'm game!! i'll bring maya!!

deepbluevibes

Sucrose

I dig laser tag, but I shan't be in CA during much of June. O wellz.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

deepbluevibes

RyuHayabusa

Question: if it's held this weekend, and which Laser Quest?
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

deepbluevibes

BP!

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"I remember one in Mountain View.

There is one. It's near Shoreline and Century 16. Same area as the Theater and a Gold's Gym. Go down 101 North and take the Shoreline Blvd exit.

If you're North of Shorline, just take the Shoreline exit heading South down 101, if there is one that is. I always go north towards Mountain View from where I live.

I also just called them and they will be having a Lock-In on June 16th. Same as the June 22nd Lock-In in Modesto, Fear Factor Lock-In.

The closest Lock-In in Mountain View is during Fanime sadly. It's May 26th, and it's a Karaoke Lock-In.

Mountain View Laser Quest's Number: 1-650-965-9800
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

deepbluevibes

Sucrose

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)
Nope, got other plans already. Have fun, though.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

deepbluevibes

ININ

I'm interested.  I played Q-Zar once in 1993 with my cousin.  He was a regular and taught me how to cheat =)  I almost got penalized for rolling on the ground.  Rolling on the ground is prohibited to prevent damaging the equipment.

As of now, I have nothing planned.  Either date works.  When the date is finalized, I make sure to keep it free.

shortpachoo

June 16 in Mt. View - I should be able to make this since I have saturdays off from work, but it could change.

June 22 - probably not since I close Fridays and Modesto is to far away without a ride.

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

deepbluevibes