Registration Account Help

Started by ShikiIchijo, May 09, 2007, 08:34:14 AM

ShikiIchijo

Hi!

I have a seperate account for me and my friends registration since I didnt know at first that you could have multiple registrations on one account. My friend and I went too go change her information (Fan Name...etc.)  the other day and we had fogotten the password to her account and I tried logging into the email I gave them but it would not sign me in saying I had to use the master account.

We cannot remember her password for the love of us and I cant excess the email I used to Pre-reg her. Since it is a gift for her.

Can you please tell me what to do?
I need help desperatly.

Her registration account name is Manjubun
and the email I used for it is: [email protected]

I've tried emailing the registration staff but nothing has changed. I tried adding her registration to my account. (Gothicwings1366) But they never responded to that either. My friend really want to go but she needs to change her address and things. I put down mine and since we will be arriving at different times, she will probally forget my address over the excitement since it is her first year going.

Thanks!

Cody P.
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

LadyKaren

What email did you send it to? And when did you send it?

Normally, they'll respond [email protected] rather promptly, but since it is in the last 3 weeks, they kinda get swamped.

Sen

Try and e-mail us again. Tell us the name(s) that the account should be under and as much information as you possibly can.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

SuperKawaiiNeko

Im not saying you shouldnt keep trying, but really? If all else fails?

......just forget about it.

As long as she's paid for and the badge has her name on it, you SHOULD be good. They used to send you a little card that you could use to redeem for your badge, but I dont remember if they still do that or not. Regardless, all she needs in order to get her badge is herself and her government issue photo ID. It sounds like its properly registered in her name and all paid for and such, and thats all that REALLY matters.

So, yeah. Keep trying to get everything fixed, just....dont freak out too much if it you cant.
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

LadyKaren

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"
They used to send you a little card that you could use to redeem for your badge, but I dont remember if they still do that or not.

We stopped doing that in 2005. The whole printing thing cost too much. We send printable receipts through email and you print it and bring it in with you.

ShikiIchijo

Thank You so much, Im going to email right now.

My friend is only 14 and she doesnt have a government issued ID I dont have one either.
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Big Mac - My Little Pony

Sen

Quote from: "Cody pierce"Thank You so much, Im going to email right now.

My friend is only 14 and she doesnt have a government issued ID I dont have one either.

Was your e-mail responded to? What e-mail address did you send from? Just making sure you got a reply.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13

ShikiIchijo

Quote from: "Sen"
Quote from: "Cody pierce"Thank You so much, Im going to email right now.

Was your e-mail responded to? What e-mail address did you send from? Just making sure you got a reply.

I just sent it...Well Re-sent it.

The email is from [email protected]
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Big Mac - My Little Pony

Sen

Looks like it was taken care of. Sorry for making you wait!
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13