Registration E-mails (Please read before you send one!)

Started by Sen, May 09, 2007, 11:05:05 AM

Sen

Everyone, it's that time of the year again!! We are beginning to receive a lot of e-mails from everyone asking about registration procedures and accounts.
So please bear with us!

We will try to answer your e-mails as soon as we can. To speed things up, please be sure to include your name and account number when you send us an e-mail. Please note that we can no longer change names on registration accounts.

Thank you for your patience and see you at Fanime! :D
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

Cole

Why is it that the same e-mail cannot be used for registration.  I'm the one who does all the registering for our group and it bothers me a bit that I can't have all of the info sent to one e-mail. =\

Is there any way to have the data sent to them sent to me as well in case the e-mail gets lost?

Sen

Quote from: Cole on November 29, 2007, 12:20:53 PM
Why is it that the same e-mail cannot be used for registration.  I'm the one who does all the registering for our group and it bothers me a bit that I can't have all of the info sent to one e-mail. =\

Is there any way to have the data sent to them sent to me as well in case the e-mail gets lost?

We are working with our coders to resolve this issue. Expect some changes soon!
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

Tony

We've made it so you can use the same email address on multiple registrations.

Since the email address was used as a login, we've changed it so that everyone has a unique Username. You'll use your Username instead of E-Mail Address to log in to your account, now.

What's your Username? If you're already registered, it's the same as your email address. If you haven't registered yet, you can pick anything you like as a Username.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

ewu

I know some of you are checking your online accounts to see that your payment has been received by Fanime. You have also noted that a payment confirmation e-mail was not sent out. Please bear with us for a little longer and we will have a solution soon. Thanks!

Edit (12/13/07): In time you will be able to print out a confirmation reciept. We will keep you updated. Thanks!
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom