Who can't shut up about Fanime?

Started by thebrain2u, May 09, 2007, 02:20:32 PM

thebrain2u

Like, really? I can't stop talking about it to my friends. Haha, I'm so excited, been waiting all year long for this. Got pre-reg and hotel and stuff all set. So, I keep telling people about it. My friend almost slapped me because I kept babbling on about it, haha.

narutofan17

I know what you mean. I got my pre-reg and hotel as well. I'm cosplaying as Jiraiya. I'm even practice that little dance he does on the frog. XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Barnes

FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon
FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon
FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon!
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

narutofan17

FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Knightfire

I'm guilty of being excited for the con. Ask my friends.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

Pxe

I am so crazy excited that I drew out my wardrobe for each day so I could change and update them as I bought things over the last 4 months...how wierd is that.
A Servant is a Master in disquise...Kamasutra

narutofan17

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

IamTetsuo

I think my coworkers are about to kill me I'm talking about fanime so much.

FANIME! FANIME! PARTY TIME! EXCELLENT!  *GUITAR NOISES*

Moonblossom

My suitcase has been mostly packed for at least two weeks now >< I just need to throw in some things at the last minute that I'm still using, jeans and shoes and anti-perspirant and things..

I think I'm driving my friends and family crazy, blathering about the trip.

LordKefka

I can't. I can't wait to get into the action this year. I'm doing for service (for both Fanime and my job) than pleasing myself...
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

BrightHeart76

The people I work with are about to rip my head off if I mention fanime one more time.  They don't understand my obsession, but they're dealing with it for now.  :-)

Fanime is on the way!!!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

narutofan17

Quote from: "Moonblossom"My suitcase has been mostly packed for at least two weeks now >< I just need to throw in some things at the last minute that I'm still using, jeans and shoes and anti-perspirant and things..

I think I'm driving my friends and family crazy, blathering about the trip.
Wow! Now thats what I'm talkin about. I would where my costume everywhere but I think that would be ultra crazy. lol XD

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

InsaneChan

GAH. I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself! I'm trying not to blabber about it to all my friends but.. they'll just have to suffer with me! F*A*N*I*M*E!! :3
Love. Life. fANIME.

heeroyuy135

GAH!!! *watches countdown timer* ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT!!!

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

narutofan17

FANIME'S NEXT WEEK!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

thebrain2u

So close, so Close! I can't wait! My manager at work told me that I shouldn't talk about Fanime to the customers, LOL.

Krnchichiri

@.@ Everyday, during almost all of my classes, I announce the countdown.

"11 more days until Fanime!"
And I talk with my friends about it until they... pretty much walk away. xD I'm so pumped that I always want to put on my cosplay and work around with the placements and... reminds me, I still have to work on one of them... @_@

I want to pack, like now. But my room is already small... and, and...  In Chinese class, I have a countdown on the board. xD
"11 More days 'til Fanime!!"
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

AnimeEmperor

I'm talking about it non-stop!

pchan

ME! ME! *jumps up & down, waving hands in the air*  I can't shut up about Fanime.  :lol:  I'm driving my family, co-workers and friends NUTZ! hehehe I will not just shut up.  :roll: D*mn I soooooooo excited.